Found Poetry with a Twist Swap: Due November 15, 2020. Mixed media

I am inspired to get off the lurkers couch and join, if there's room. I love the cards from plumhill, rainyday and lilacdragn -- so inspiring. I struggle with found poetry as I, too, want everything to make sense.

Oh Yes! There is always a little bit more room. Welcome.:jiggy:

My cards are ready :)
Top- beautiful fish! (Used pieces of washi tape for bee's and flowers), The Moon (used silver stars ephemera)
Bottom- little Robin (used washi tape for border on bottom of card), the child (used gold stars ephemera)

Attachments

• IMG_20200922_152007.jpg
    IMG_20200922_152007.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 36
Top- beautiful fish! (Used pieces of washi tape for bee's and flowers), The Moon (used silver stars ephemera)
Bottom- little Robin (used washi tape for border on bottom of card), the child (used gold stars ephemera)

So fantastic. Love the words and images.

I like the robin card a ton. And I forgot about the ONE other thing as part of the twist. Good reminder. I havent even started yet.

Loving all the cards! I haven’t been feeling well (I have some autoimmune issues that flare up from time to time...no Covid) so I just sat in front of the TV with some magazines and cut out random words and phrases then put them in a box. My daughter took the box and sorted out some poems. I tried to cut out funny words, but ended up with only one funny poem. �� I’ll start putting the cards together this weekend.

I'm really inspired by what I'm seeing here. I've been thumbing through magazines looking for words but get hung up on the "I want it to make perfect sense" thought. I like Lilacdragn's idea of just cutting out words and putting them in a box. Maybe I'll try that and whatever I pull out will be my poems. Then I can build my art around them. Sometimes I just get in my own way!

I'm really inspired by what I'm seeing here. I've been thumbing through magazines looking for words but get hung up on the "I want it to make perfect sense" thought. I like Lilacdragn's idea of just cutting out words and putting them in a box. Maybe I'll try that and whatever I pull out will be my poems. Then I can build my art around them. Sometimes I just get in my own way!

I like that technique. As with all my swaps---have fun, expand your creativeness and remember " Perfection is overrated". :yes::laugh::yes:

Back
Top Bottom