Postage stamp ATCs - FLOWERS/TREES Due: Nov 20

Suzi - thanks for showing us, I love how you have the stamp's flower repeated in your backgrounds. I'll tell you when they arrive

welcome seascape131 - your cards are gorgeous! I love the watercolour backgrounds to 3 of them - beautiful colours. I will tell you when they arrive

in my wonderful swap of letters I received on Friday were 2 sets for this swap: plumhill2001 and BlancoLobo

BlancoLobo - you haven't made a post in this thread yet. Don't forget to do so or you won't be able to get Rep points.

Seascape131, your cards are lovely! I particularly love the first one, with the flower/bee stamp!

So here is the deal, here is why I have dropping out of these postage stamp swaps, for the last few months. For some time now I have been dealing with medical issues. Finally after tests, several cat scans and biopsies, other medical stuff.

I started Chemo tomorrow at 9 am for Ovarian cancer that has spread. Prognosis is good. If you are the praying type. I am wanted others to pray, that chemo will target the cancer areas, not damage my organs and not cause neuropathy in my hands and feet.

I know there is much more I could say, but I hope that is enough for now.

So here is the deal, here is why I have dropping out of these postage stamp swaps, for the last few months. For some time now I have been dealing with medical issues. Finally after tests, several cat scans and biopsies, other medical stuff.

I started Chemo tomorrow at 9 am for Ovarian cancer that has spread. Prognosis is good. If you are the praying type. I am wanted others to pray, that chemo will target the cancer areas, not damage my organs and not cause neuropathy in my hands and feet.

You have my prayers, CQ!

Keeping you in my prayers CastleQueen. Best of luck with your treatment.

Thanks for reminding me about posting to the swap! I want to play! Odd that you didn't get my cards for OCTOBER as I sent them on the same day!

Back
Top Bottom