Postage stamp ATCs - FLOWERS/TREES Due: Nov 20

Here are mine :)

1_PlantKindnessOct2020.jpg
1_HoldTightOct2020.jpg
1_Play_Oct2020.jpg
1_ScenicRouteOct2020.jpg

So sorry for having been MIA for the last week but my husband and I have been helping my daughter resettle herself and 2 kids away from her philandering husband. They have been together since she was 16 and she is now 36 so she is finding it very hard emotionally and he is dragging his heels at every opportunity - custody, finances, etc.

Enough of my rant, sorry.

Welcome to all our new players - and for those of you who are also new to this site, please feel free to ask questions in this thread or send me a PM. There is no such thing as a silly question - I remember having pieces of paper with notes everywhere when I first started on this site.
Some absolutely GORGEOUS creations being shown in the thread - stamps for this topic are great inspiration, aren't they? I will tell people when their cards arrive.

Don't forget - the suggested mail-by date is October 16.
That may seem very early for a November due date but there are many fewer flights into Australia at the moment and our mail is only being delivered every 2nd day as they don't have enough personnel to deliver all the packages from the online shopping many states have been forced to rely on.

thanks plumhill2001 (PS your Marine cards arrived on Friday, with seascape's)

Friday was another bonanza mail day with cards from Cleopatra for this swap

Thanks for letting us know when our cards arrive. It's a long hop to you from here! And so sorry to hear about your daughter's problems. What is it with some (notice I said "some") men?

So here is the deal, here is why I have dropping out of these postage stamp swaps, for the last few months. For some time now I have been dealing with medical issues. Finally after tests, several cat scans and biopsies, other medical stuff.

I started Chemo tomorrow at 9 am for Ovarian cancer that has spread. Prognosis is good. If you are the praying type. I am wanted others to pray, that chemo will target the cancer areas, not damage my organs and not cause neuropathy in my hands and feet.

I know there is much more I could say, but I hope that is enough for now.

CastleQueen I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I am the praying type and know that you will be in my prayers daily. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

I chose all blue flowers for this set. Special thanks to Germany, Australia and Poland for having such great blue flowers on postage stamps!! I intend to get these and the holiday set out in the mail in the next couple of days. I'll post again when I get them out.

I chose all blue flowers for this set. Special thanks to Germany, Australia and Poland for having such great blue flowers on postage stamps!! I intend to get these and the holiday set out in the mail in the next couple of days. I'll post again when I get them out.

Those are lovely flowers! I'm particularly drawn to the last two cards, I think it might be the purple (or is that blue?) catching my eye :) I think the third one is my favorite though :D

Back
Top Bottom