Postage stamp ATCs - FLOWERS/TREES Due: Nov 20

ScrapPea - what a lovely way to remember a friend.

a treasure trove of cards have arrived from: Elliejaybird, seascape131 and Reinikka

Thanks, @donnacr. Sister Tina wanted to get rid of them, having to go through so much stuff already. I was thrilled she said I could have them. Cheryl would be tickled purple knowing you all adore them. Makes me happy, too.

I have had an avalanche of mail for this swap over the past 2 days from: Suzi, artbymee, ScrapPea, carolynsn, AngelJoy and EatSleepWriteaBook

now to get on and give you all iTrader, just waiting on Haagmm's cards and I will swap

I mailed mine just a couple weeks ago (I think the day before Halloween)… but I know it was past the recommended mail by date. If you're only waiting on mine please feel free to go ahead and swap them out. I doubt that they'll make it by the 20th. (I was hoping that I wasn't the only participant that was behind)

** edited - I mailed them on Halloween **

Last edited:
My cards are on their way. Because of how they’re packaged, it’s coming to you, Donna, as a Fir$t Cla$$ package.

I'm just curious ScrapPea - how did you package them? And how much did it cost? It looks like they arrived within 2 weeks so I'm anxious to hear how you did it. I mailed mine past the recommended US mailing date and asked how much it would be to assure that they arrived within 3 weeks. The person said yes but it would cost almost $100.

I have asked at the Post Office for speedy mail from Australia but have been told that what I pay for in Australia does not affect its rate in any other country - so, basically, paying to hurry your mail internationally is not worth it.

I don't know about other countries but Australia Post has put out its Christmas delivery times and has ramped up deliveries for the extra mail they expect with the season. This may be why ScrapPea's arrived so fast, but they are also prioritising parcels as so many people are currently shopping online.

Today was a very good mail day as I received Suzi's Land Animals (thought to be lost in the Covid vortex) and Haagmm's cards for this swap - right on the due date!
I will be swapping shortly and the returns will be in the mail tonight.

Thank you, donnacr for hosting and the great returns from EatSleepWriteABook, BlancoLobo, fandanie, Suzi, Elliejaybird, and jo.on.the.go.

I got lovely returns from jo.on.the.go, ellajaybird and Haagmm. Thanks! You Rock points left. Thanks Donna for hosting!

WOW!! Christmas delivery rocks - returns are arriving almost in normal time. So glad you like them - it was a beautiful flower garden all over my dining table when I was swapping.

My cards arrived! All are gorgeous! Thanks to our host for a terrific swap and to artbymee and Blanco Lobo and Donnacr for super atcs!

The postal system tried to eat my envelope but all ATCs arrived safely nonetheless! :D I received from Donnacr, Suzi, and Haagmm :D Thank you all! They are beautiful :)

After I handed out the i-trader and you-rocks yesterday, I forgot to post on the thread that my cards were received.

As usual, donnacr, you did a great job managing the swap. Most of the cards I received were ones I specifically requested, but they were all outstanding. I received cards from:

Seascape13 - Bonsai with pink flowers
carolysn - Poinsettia and poppy card
AngelJoy - #1
Cleopatra - John Muir
Suzi - Sunflowers
artbymee - Green bonsai and another stamp with pink blossoms

Reinikka - so glad that all your returns arrived safely even if the envelope didn't

very happy to see more returns arriving in a timely manner.

HELP can I please ask that you identify which swap you are giving me iTrader for? I have 4 swaps on the go at once most times (2 taking sign ups and 2 with returns in the mail), sometimes 5 and it can get very confusing as I don't know if you have received returns quickly or slowly. thanks

I am archiving this swap or I can't open the Art swap. If you are one of the few who have not acknowledged your cards yet - you can still leave Rep points and iTrader on an Archived swap, you just can't leave comments.

Thanks to all who played in this swap.

Back
Top Bottom