Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me too!
    Now Hosting:Marvelous Masquerade Paperdolls Mail Art Swap

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. we still have plenty of time and I'd love to have you join us.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am always in for a private trade if you like Alyson and I know that Robin is doing a Christmas 2020swap... that is always fun and not too hard... deadline 27-11... That could be an option too!
    Seeya , Nicky

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone!!! Sorry for not appearing that active. We just moved into our newly constructed home and the past couple of months have been exhausting. But finally we are settled in.

I have my moleskine journal. This is going to be so much fun and can't wait to get started.

My theme: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Think whimsical, unexpected character(s) and scenes. Would love to see imperfect/wonky/goofy girls having the best time ever. They may be humans, aliens, mermaids, animals, fairies... whatever you think of. All doing something unexpected... think odd, fun, silly, offensive... it's completely up to you.

You may create 1 scene/ background covering all 3 pages (one spread).
    Please make sure to cover the entire background.
    Open media - artist choice
    Now Hosting: Jenga People (Open Art) and Christmas in July (ATC) ☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸.•*¨*•☆

5. Likes CiCiCreates, trini70 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great theme!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im hosting a swap that ends in 8 days. And I’m always glad to do a private trade.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread has gone so quiet! Probably because it’s so early to be doing anything. As far as a Zoom meeting, I could probably adjust to whatever time works best for everyone else. Is anyone doing anything in their journal yet? I have my sign-in page done, my theme description, and some little token gifts for the back pocket. Still trying to figure out what I will do for my three-page spread.

Bluesky is offline I create therefore I know I am
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used this as an excuse for a new toy.....my sign in page is an empty page iny mind....I know what I want to do for theme page and three page spread
    Oui..I love Paris.

10. Likes Nicky liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Managed to do my sign-in page, a page with the list of Disney Classics and my three page spread... did not have time yet to scan but some time over the weekend I am sure that I can find a moment ... still thinking about the back pocket decoration (I usually put my home address on it in case the moley gets lost)... Cut sheets to put in between the pages to protect the artwork ... Looks like I am ready for it
    Seeya , Nicky

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, you’ve been busy, looks like you’re almost ready to go!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok Sorry I am just now getting back. My daughter has epilepsy and has been seizure free for 6 years and started seizing last Thursday/Friday. Lots of issues so I think I might be back on track. Sometimes things like that just take a while to get everyone in the family back to the point of some normalcy.

I would love to do some trades to get my itraders back. I know rules are rules and I totally understand. No worries. I do already have a theme and we do have until January so if everyone is ok with me doing a couple of trades and I will get on teh forum and check out what is available. I was lurking on a few but I think they may be over.
    Being transformed by the renewing of my mind!

14. Likes Nicky, CiCiCreates liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like I said before Alyson - always happy to do a trade... ATC, envie or journal page... whatever you like
    Seeya , Nicky

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Nicky! Many of you have said that you will do a trade with me. I have never just traded a card before without being in a group. That would be great. Do I just contact each of you individually and choose a theme for each of us to trade?

I also just finished the Sew Lovely Mixed Media SWAP. i will be sending them in soon but the deadline isn't until November. I am also working on 2 sleeve art dolls but haven't officially asked to join because I am not sure how they will turn out.
    Being transformed by the renewing of my mind!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alyson, I would love to have you join the 2-sleeve art doll swap when you feel ready. I know you are lurking for now. As far as a personal trade, I would be happy to trade with you for a special theme if you like, or you could choose something I already have on hand in my available gallery. Just PM anytime and let me know.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is very strange having the thread going so long before the start date so there may be some quiet times. ill try to check in with all of you now and then and as we get closer the communication will increase.

Im thinking of making a little walk through video to give a visual answer to a lot of the questions that I know I had the first time i did one of these. if anyone has anything specific they would like to see or any questions they need answers too, let me know.

as for Zoom, maybe when we get closer to the start date we can revisit the idea. I am practically nocturnal so my sleep schedule never jibes with anyone on this side of the world. During the day I'm running my hubby around to rehab and doctor's appointments, sleeping or playing with my granddaughter so finding a good time to do it would be a real challenge.

Alyson, check out the Gallery or go specifically to our galleries and if you see a card you like, send a PM and ask for a trade. It's a quick and easy way to get iTraders and add some great cards to your collection with out the commitment of a swap.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here Alyson - check out my gallery for available cards or PM me with a request for a special theme.
    I have just signed up for the Rubert the bear swap and the Christmas 2020 swap still takes players too... that will be a good way to boost your iTraders too I guess
    Seeya , Nicky

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    All right - here are my sign in pages (printed and adjusted), list of favorite Disney Classics to pick from (powerpoint adjusted) and the 3-page opening spread (HD) of one of my favorite classics: The Aristocats
    Disney Classics moley - sign in pages.jpgDisney Classics Moley - List of favorites.jpgDisney Classics Moley- The Aristocats.jpg
    Last edited by Nicky; 10-10-2020 at 01:47 PM.
    Seeya , Nicky

21. Likes CiCiCreates, trini70, theweavershand liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your pages look fantastic, Nicky! Love the Aristocats!

23. Thanks Nicky thanked this post
    Likes Nicky liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amy, I really like your idea of a video which illustrates and informs for those of us who have never done this. That would be great, and then perhaps a Zoom meeting later on.

25. Likes Nicky liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry that I went quiet again for a bit - if it's not one thing, it's another. When will this horrid year finally be over!?!?!? Just got over diverticulitis bout #7, and then we drove up to Washington to see our lot and meet with the builder and architect in person - safely distanced and mask wearing - about what we want. Hoping we'll get some preliminary drawings at our next zoom meeting. We have weekly zoom meetings but this last one we wanted to do in person since we haven't seen the lot we bought but the one time, when we decided to buy it. I'm so very ready to get this house started and get moved back up to western Washington!

So I've got down zoom meetings and would appreciate attending one with you all to see some ideas for what to do and how to do it. I think I'm overthinking it all too much and am getting more stressed out than having fun. Other than Thursdays from 11:30-1:30 Pacific time, I'm generally free whenever.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - E. Burke I have a new address as of March, 2022

27. Likes Nicky liked this post