The Year that Wasn't-2020-A Year in Review, Due December 4, 2020

LOVE your cards, LuAnnP!
I saw your Instagram folder card last Monday, and thought it was GREAT. I meant to post, but got side-tracked.
I cannot even claim a computer problem. :eek:

Your CLOSED drawer card is in your gallery. People can find it by clicking on below link:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=559854
It is AWESOME!!

LOVE your mask card. Very, Very clever! :jiggy:
You can make 6 for the swap, and I hope you will.
I LOVE the way your mind works.

Thanks so much for posting pictures!
I hope others are inspired!

P.S.
I had trouble posting the other night, but I was on in the middle of the night, and some of the site system upgrades are done around midnight. I just assumed I was trying to do something during an upgrade, when stuff often doesn't work.
Try changing the time you post your gallery pictures.......

Last edited:
Welcome californiamusicjunkie, both to my swap at to this site.
I just sent you my address via PM.

I am so sorry but I must withdraw - I tried to be too smart for my own good and stitch the cards for this swap. Alas, I have run out of time and the cards are not finished.

AWESOME cards received from LuAnnP and Boots.
Thanks to each of you for including a hostie card.

Cool cards received from californiamusicjunkie.
Looks like they took almost a full week to get to me.

Those of you who have not yet mailed, please do do as soon as possible.
Mail is moving very slow!

I am still lurking, and really dont think I will get much done for this, BUt I enjoy the eye candy. I havent really felt good enough to sit in my craft room. Yep its been a sucky year.

Good to hear from you. I was wondering how you were doing, you have not been on line nearly as often as usual.
I am sorry to hear you are not feeling good. Yes, it has been a lousy year.

I am delighted you are enjoying the eye candy.
There have been some great submissions.

Take care of yourself.
If you get something done, AWESOME.
If not, continue to enjoy the art.

Just under two weeks for cards to be IN MY HANDS.
Please mail soon, if you haven't yet.
Even ATCs mailed within the United States are taking a full week to reach me. :eek: :(

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving, Vicki Z. All's finally quiet here again. I'm hoping to finish cards and mail them tomorrow. I'll let you know if that happens and then officially join.

Happy Thanksgiving, Vicki Z. All's finally quiet here again. I'm hoping to finish cards and mail them tomorrow. I'll let you know if that happens and then officially join.

That sounds awesome.
I hope you finish your cards.
Do keep me updated.
Thanks

Last edited:
Vicki Z, due to my lingering whatever, I couldn't finish my cards. Here's a snapshot of the year that wasn't.
Zoom, zoom, zoom.
Yoga (not with goats or beer or other things) in your jammies with your cat. Have you ever done downward dog over your cat? My fitness instructor from the sports club does this while she livestreams the workout.

Vicki Z, due to my lingering whatever, I couldn't finish my cards. Here's a snapshot of the year that wasn't.
Zoom, zoom, zoom.
Yoga (not with goats or beer or other things) in your jammies with your cat. Have you ever done downward dog over your cat? My fitness instructor from the sports club does this while she livestreams the workout.

I am disappointed you did not finish your cards.:(
I am, of course, very understanding, and in total agreement!!! My year also went Zoom Zoom Zoom.
I can't believe tomorrow is the 1st of December. :swoon:

Yes, I have done downward dog over my catSSSSSS.
I have yet to figure out what makes that particular pose to appealing to them.

I had an Egyptology expert tell me she thinks the cats (revered in Egypt) see me in the guise of Nut, in Egyptian religion, a goddess of the sky, vault of the heavens, often depicted as a woman arched over the earth god Geb, or the earth in general, or arched over other important deities, such as cats.

Cooool.
I can believe that! :jiggy:

Get over your lingering whatever, and have a better next year!

Last edited:
Hi Vicki, I am really sorry but I need to withdraw. Work+homeschooling has proven too much for me right now.

Thanks!
Suzanne

Vicki Z, I can't do downward dog or anything else where my cat is located because he wants to snuggle and rub his face on my face. I have to lock myself in the other room. The information from the Egyptologist is fascinating. I also hope I get over whatever lingers. Some days are just sleep and fatigue and then I get a good day and then I hurt my foot and had to keep it elevated and there was the eye thing. It's been too much, but it's also been a good year in many ways. I always look for the positive since I have no space for the opposite.

Nothing in my mail today.
Mail is moving sloooow.
If your cards are not already in the mail system, they will not reach me in time.!
I will let everyone know when your cards arrive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom