100 Years of Rupert Bear - due December 1, 2020

I've sketched out two cards so far. I've decided to go with Rupert on holidays, so far I've had him visit BC and Hawaii! I'll post pictures when I paint them!

My Rupert first day cover from Royal Mail arrived the other day! Too bad I don't live in the UK, then I could send them on your return envelopes!

Attachments

• DSCN8410.jpg
    DSCN8410.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 16
How lovely - I still have some very old (b/w) Rupert books here somewhere... he's called Bruintje Beer here in The Netherlands. I'm sure that I can get some cards out to you in the next 2 weeks so that should be enough time to get them to you before December 1, don't you agree? If so, please sign me up (and send me a PM please to deal with the postage issue).Bruintje Beer.jpgBruintje beer 2.jpg

How lovely - I still have some very old (b/w) Rupert books here somewhere... he's called Bruintje Beer here in The Netherlands. I'm sure that I can get some cards out to you in the next 2 weeks so that should be enough time to get them to you before December 1, don't you agree? If so, please sign me up (and send me a PM please to deal with the postage issue).View attachment 218695View attachment 218696

Welcome, Nicky! Yes, I think you have time to send from the Netherlands! I also swap postcards on Instagram, and in the past week or so, cards from England, Germany, France, and Netherlands have been arriving between 8-12 days from the date they were sent, which is faster than cards sent from the US! Finland, Spain and Italy are still extremely slow.

Those Bruintje Beer/Rupert Bear are so cute!

Great, having an afternoon free sure helps speed things up. Here are my cards for the swap. Please PM me your address so I can get them in the mail tomorrow? Thanks for hosting a fun swap.
Rupert Bear picking mushrooms.jpgRupert Bear and Bill Badger - discovery.jpgRupert Bear and Bill Badger - birthday cake.jpgRupert Bear.jpg

I've sketched out one more Rupert on holiday, this time at the Isle of Wight, but still haven't painted any of them! I also received three Rupert postcards from postcard pals in Scotland! I'll share pictures on the weekend! In the meantime, here is my birthday cake from this year...my family teased me because it looks like for someone who is turning 5, not an adult!

Attachments

• DSCN8459.jpg
    DSCN8459.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom