100 Years of Rupert Bear - due December 1, 2020

I love all the cards being posted! Lovely job, everyone!

I love that Fantastic Mr. Fox, too Essy! Thank you very much!

I bought myself a useful present...a Rupert Bear face mask! I will share pictures of it this weekend :)

First cards are in from aginghippychic and Essy! Lovely cards and thank you for the host cards too!

Sorry I haven't posted the pics of the Rupert face mask and postcards I got yet...the site says the photos are too big...

Figured out how to resize photos. This is me in my Rupert mask! Sorry for the messy hair! Also, I've painted 2 of my ATCs, 1 to go!

Attachments

• DSCN8542.jpg
    DSCN8542.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 14
Great mailbox today! Fantastic cards have arrived from Nicky and Halogen! Nicky, thank you so much for the beautiful stamps, and Halogen, thank you so much for decorating the envelope! I will keep it forever :) :)

Went to the local bookstore today to discover their 100th anniversary Rupert annual shipment has been delayed :( Rupert's birthday is this weekend :)

Dithespy, your delightful cards have arrived!

Everyone's cards are here, and mine are done, so I'm thinking that if nobody else joins by the end of the week, I'll swap the cards out and send the returns early!

Attachments

• DSCN8863.jpg
    DSCN8863.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Well, since we have not had any new artists join in several weeks, I am going to move this to the active thread and start swapping out the cards! We were a small group, but I hope you will enjoy the lovely Rupert art! I feel like the world would be a better place if people acted more like Rupert, who always seems to be trying to help someone out!

My returns are home! :) Thanks to dithespy, Nicky, and Halogen! A special thanks to smallgirl for hosting a wonderful swap! Thank you for the Rupert card also, I love it!

I received my sweet returns today in a plastic bag with an apology from Canada Post. The envelope was in shreds but thankfully my returns were intact. Thanks to all, off to leave reps.

I received my sweet returns today in a plastic bag with an apology from Canada Post. The envelope was in shreds but thankfully my returns were intact. Thanks to all, off to leave reps.

Oh my goodness! I wonder what happened? Was the Rupert Christmas card ok?

I'm glad the returns survived!

Back
Top Bottom