*APC: Females with Text and/or Animals with Hats 3’s - Due Nov 15

Karr3ll

Creating Is Living
Media
Swap Due Date - November 15
Number of Cards - 4:4 (One group) or 8:8 (Both groups)
Number of participants - Unlimited
Media - open, must be attached to a 2½ x 3½ playing card and the top left number/suit must be showing
(no bulky embellishments please!)

APC: FEMALE WITH TEXT and/or ANIMALS IN HATS - THREEs - 3’s
Please be sure the set in of ALL 3’s ♥, ♦, ♣, ♠ one of each suit for this swap

This will be a 4:4 swap - that is, you will send in a full set of four (♥, ♦, ♣, ♠)
FEMALE WITH TEXT theme and/or ANIMALS IN HATS theme and get a full set in return.

FEMALE(s) WITH TEXT - Theme is open as long as there is at least one FEMALE and TEXT (even one word counts) somewhere on the card.

ANIMAL(s) WEARING A HAT(s) - Theme is open to whatever ANIMAL you choose, as long as they are wearing a HAT (crown, birthday cap, baseball cat, top hat, stocking cap... use your imagination).

You may join one or both groups, sending a full set of appropriately-themed for each group you join.

Please note:
* Real playing cards must be used.
* APCs must be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5". Note this is POKER size, not bridge size! (Wrongly sized cards will be returned).
* Cards must have one of each suit (incorrect cards will be returned. It makes swapping very difficult.)
* The top left suit and number must be visible/uncovered.
* Flat embellishments only please.
* Please include username and origin (state and/or country).
* Originals only - no copies or prints. (Cards can be duplicates as long as they're still individually created and we have more than 5 people in your group.

US players: send me a mailing label and a forever stamp, if you're doing both groups you need to send 2 forever stamps.

International players: send me a mailing label and $1 USD for one group (or $2 for both groups)

We will start with Aces and work our way down to 2’s, for complete decks!
Planning to have a set due the 15th of each month.

Which group? ...or both?

*FEMALES WITH TEXT
1. Karr3ll
2. Plumhill
3. Joamosatcharterdotnet
4. Suzi
5. Dsign49
6. Judylee
7. Trazy1

*ANIMALS IN HATS
1. Karr3ll
2. Suzi
3. Donnacr
4. Judylee

Last edited:
Yes Plumhill, I’m updating the list right now :)

I actually already have several players cards for 3’s & 2’s. :)

Mail: cards from Plumhill, Suzi & Joamosatcharterdotnet (& all 3 of your ladies, 2’s arrived as well)

Last edited:
Donnacr lovely birds and original hats :) thank you for sharing!

Hi Joamosatcharterdotnet... thank you for checking into the swap :)

MAIL CALL: TRAZY1 your cards arrived!! :)

EVERYONE: So close to a full deck... this is such a fun swap all with wonderful art work!!!

Back
Top Bottom