ATC and Paper Lover
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Sew Lovely Mixed Media ATC Swap
Due Date: November 20, 2020
Number of items: 3 for 3
Mixed Media Collage

As the seasons change, our creative thoughts turn to cozy indoor pleasures. This swap is a chance to explore the art of sewing. You don't have to be able to sew to join this swap. I bought my first sewing machine this summer, but I've always loved the images of patterns, old sewing machines, measuring tape, vintage thread adds and other sewing ephemera.

Enjoy combining paper, rubber stamping, embossing, stencils, found poetry, collage images, actual pattern pieces and embellishments. If you would like to add some stitching to your cards, that would be a fun detail too.

You are limited only by your imagination! Please do your best work and I encourage you to try something new.

The mail seems to be a little slower right now so be sure to give your cards ample time to reach me.

* The due date is November 20, 2020

* ATCs must be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a large address label and one US Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp.

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You will inspire someone else!

PLAYERS: RECEIVED:

CiCiCreates
ElleJayBird
PhxAzLaura
Dsign49
Chimerix
TrudiJ
allegrae
CreativeK
youcallmekat
NancyL.....withdrew
samaranavi
flutegirl
ylimeyella.....withdrew
valerie416.....withdrew
donnacr......withdrew
dnewton972
aaeshelman
BlueSkyHare
jenurebel
CesariaB
Bunnymther
Cleopatra
Jan
CastleQueen5
Deb2015
Suzi
Miss
lincarol
juanitarojas

Last edited:
Please sign me up!! A few years ago, I hosted a swap I called “Sew Clever”, and it had the most sign-ups in any of my swaps, my host cards from that swap are just wonderful! I’m glad you’re doing this, the timing should be good.

Welcome to Ellejaybird and PhxAzLaura. I'm so happy to have you!

Also, welcome NancyL to the lurker's couch

Lurking. I am a cosplayer and thrifted clothing modifier, so this is definitely a theme I am interested in!

Majanaga, I'm so glad you are lurking! I'm fascinated by your hobby and talent.

dsign49 and Chimerix, you are all signed up!

I'm glad to have so many lurkers...... because I believe you will turn into players. LOL. Welcome!

TrudiJ and Allegrae, you two are all signed up. Thanks for joining!

Back
Top Bottom