SEW LOVELY Mixed Media Swap, Due November 20, 2020

Please sign me up. I have been working on my cards and they are now ready to mail.

Attachments

• FE55B5AB-B03B-44C6-8045-F17C49DE03EE.jpg
    FE55B5AB-B03B-44C6-8045-F17C49DE03EE.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 28
Thanks for sharing your cards, JenURebel and Bunnymther The creativity for this theme is blowing me away. Such great work!

Just arrived: Wonderful cards from aaeshelman. Thank you so much for the host card. I really love you use of fabric and paper together!

Cards just arrived from dnewton972. I really love the effects of your layering. And thank you for including a host card. I'll be so excited to choose one!

Bunnymther, your cards are great! I love the look of dress forms, and all of your cards have one!

Thank you to all the artists sharing your creations here on the thread. I hope to make my cards this week!

JenURebel, your cards arrived today. They are AMAZING. Thank you for playing in this swap. And thank you for sending a host card!

What gorgeous and imaginative cards arrived today from youcallmekat. Wow! I am so excited that I get to pick one of my own. Thank you!

CreativeK, your amazing and beautiful envelope and cards have arrived for this swap. I love your style. There is such a great story in your collage work. Thank you for the host card and the little goodies for my own use. Very kind of you!

Back
Top Bottom