ATC and Paper Lover
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums

Due Date: December 1, 2020
Number of items: 3 for 3
Mixed Media Collage, House Shaped ATCs
Gingerbread Houses Mixed Media ATC Swap

This swap is for 2.5 in by 3.5 in house shaped ATCs. The theme is Gingerbread House, just in time for Christmas! Enjoy decorating your ATCs as you would a real gingerbread house, with all the colors and yumminess of the season.

Enjoy combining paper, rubber stamping, embossing, stencils, glitter, and more. Just keep in mind that flat cards will travel most safely through the mail.

You are limited only by your imagination! Please do your best work and I encourage you to try something new.

*ATCS must be in the shape of a house keeping to the size of an ATC.

* The due date is December 1, 2020

* ATCs must be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a large address label and one US Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp.

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You will inspire someone else!

PLAYERS: RECEIVED:

aginghippiechic
dsign49
Carol.......withdrew
luckycat479
tarabranham.......withdrew
Kenz917....withdrew
eatsleepwriteabook
CiCiCreates
TrinaLD.....withdrew
Heathermae
Monroy28
TerryHEdwards
loneant
mrubyjean
carolynsn

Last edited:
Welcome to you, aginghippychic. You are the first player!

Also, I'm happy to have a few lurkers aboard!

Welcome all lurkers!

And big welcome to luckycat479. I'm so glad you joined!

Welcome to new player tarabranham!

Thank you, aginghippiechic for sharing your first Gingerbread House here on the thread. It is adorable! It looks like a house I would like to live in! I'm a big fan of snow. And I love the little candies on top!

Love all your houses, Joan! Are those little beads or rhinestones on the roof in the center one? Did you use any other dimensional embellishments anywhere? The last one looks all hd/hp, like your first, which tells me that would be ok. Just trying to think of some embellishments I could use which would look right and not be too thick.

Back
Top Bottom