Gingerbread House ATCs~Mixed Media~Due December 1, 2020

Thank you Carol. I didn't use any beads or embellishments. They are all HD except the one with the ornaments across the bottom. That one was made with washi tape & HD candy canes. I didn't have any embellishments around that I could use.

Welcome art_junkie, to the lurking couch. Hope you decide to join!

Apparently I am no longer lurking. Just finished 2 houses and loved doing them! Looking forward to the next two, so please sign me up.

This is super cute! I would love to join, please. *Can I please confirm the instructions - the card needs to be cut into the shape of a house, not just drawn into the shape of a house, correct? Thanks!

Welcome to you, EatSleepWriteABook. I'm so glad you are signing up. Yes, these are house shaped ATCs. They still need to keep the same measurement of 2.5 x 3.5 at their longest and widest point. Let me know if you have any other questions.

CiCiCreates your houses are magical! Thank you for sharing!

Welcome to the lurking couch, Bunnymther

aginghippiechic your cards have arrived. I love them so much! I love the snow and glitter and candy, all of it. Thank you for sending a host card for me!

Sounds great, EatSleepWriteABook. If you haven't already requested my mailing address, please send me a private message.

Back
Top Bottom