Gingerbread House ATCs~Mixed Media~Due December 1, 2020

Monroy28 your colorful Gingerbread House ATCs have arrived. I love the detailed roof lines and decorating! Thank you so much for the host card and cute tag!

Cards just arrived from mrubyjean! I love the way you used ribbon on the roof lines. Thank you so much for the host card and extra postage. AND, yes I did notice you sent them to me in a beautiful gingerbread house card and envelope! I would love to live in one of those houses. :).

loneant, your gorgeous and sparkly cards have arrived! Thank you so much for sending a host card!

carolynsn your awesome gingerbread houses have arrived. I love the textured snowy rooftops. Thank you for including a host card for me. I will treasure it!

TerryHEdwards, your colorful and sparkly houses have arrived. I like the way you did your doors. I appreciate the host card too!

Luckycat479 your gingerbread houses have arrived. I love the color scheme and the sparkle and glitter!

RaineyDay, I'm so very sorry. I have some lingering something that has plagued me since February in some form or another. I totally missed mailing my cards and I know today is the swap day. I hope you can let me withdraw at this late date. My apologies.

Hello players! I hope you are all ready for some cute Gingerbread Houses. I will be swapping them out in the next couple days. I will post again when they go in the mail. Thank you one and all for playing and sharing your gorgeous art with me!

Great news! The Gingerbread Houses are on their way to you. I hope you enjoy your returns. I enjoyed seeing everyone's art! Thanks for joining my swap!

I received mine as well. Reps and iTrader have been left, this was a fun one, thanks RainyDay!

Back
Top Bottom