Christmas Carousels - Due Dec 10th 2020

Wolf_Moon

the HORSE is my spirit, and the WOLF is my life!
Media
Swap Due Date: Dec 10th 2020
Signup/Withdraw Date: none, just let me know
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: HP/ HD and Mixed Media

When I was a kid around Christmas time I used to go to the Children's Winter wonderland in Telodo, Ohio. And I used to ride the carousel they had there. However, its been so long I have no idea its still around or not but the memories of those carousels does! In this swap I would like you to create 3 cards with either a Carousel horse, animal, mythical creature or dinosaur. Whatever, you want goes! And don't forget to add a bit of glitter and the gems because carousels are on times very pretty!

* This is a 3 for 3 card trade and is an open media

Please make sure you add some depth to your cards, whatever you do as I do understand that not everyone is a professional artist here but I do ask is that you make your best work for I will do effert for effert.

*Please sign up by posting to this thread.
* ONLY ATCs allowed.
* PLEASE, Make sure our this! All cards need to be standard ATC size: 2.5” x 3.5”
* All cards need to be sent each in their own plastic sleeve. This is for their protection!
* All cards need to be sturdy enough to earn the name “card” (no floppy or flimsy paper).
* Please put the Swap name and your Username on the back of all cards. And please write clearly on everything!

Please! Read Carefully!: Mailing

* Please send me an long 4 by 9 1/2 business sized envelope with you name and address written clearly on it

* If you are inside the U.S., please include at least enough stamps to get your cards to me with the above. DO NOT PLACE the stamps on the envelope!

*International Players: Please send $2.00 USD or global "Forever" stamps. Do Not place the stamps on the envelopes!

*However, keep in mind these things may be bulky, so extra postage may be an requirement!!!!

* I apologize for being demanding on the stamps...I had so many weird things happen!

* Cards are due to me by Dec 10th since we all know that snail mail is slow I will give you an extra week for you cards to reach here as long I was notified about it earlier.

* A hostie card in this theme is appreciated but not at all expected!

Who wants to play?
0. Wolf_Moon
1. cmcarli
2.TrinaLD
3.aginghippychic
4.SunkissedJellybaby
5.LinCarol

Last edited:
Oh, I love the carousel! I don't know if I ever visited a Christmas carousel, but we did have a Santa's Village down near Santa Cruz that I know we visited every year when I was little. I'm in!

Sorry about that aginghippychic your in, plus your card is so cute :3

Back
Top Bottom