Postage stamp ATCs - CHRISTMAS Due: December 20

My cards should go out Tues. or Wed. I really enjoyed playing with all my Christmas stamps!

Attachments

• 2020PostageStampChristmas.jpg
    2020PostageStampChristmas.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 35
Christmas is coming!

I am about to get these packed up and sent out.

View attachment 219033

If you need stamps with sports on them I have a few sets of Canadian Hockey stamps left to send out. Just pm me.

Betsyg - I would never have thought to use your backing paper behind Christmas but it works beautifully.
AngelJoy - my favourite 2 cards are the ones with the penguins, great use of old Christmas cards
Cleopatra - I agree with plumhill2001, you have some gorgeous Christmas stamps made into great cards

nanvan - you may say you are lurking now but you know that you want to join us all for egg nog and opening presents ;). Enjoy the comfie lurkers' bench while you decide

artbymee - you are now officially moved from lurking to playing. I will tell you when your cards arrive (can you give us a sneak peek in the thread?)

CherylS - you are withdrawn and will be missed. I understand your pain as I suffer from arthritis in my hands as well - very frustrating! You are very welcome to return if your hands come good in time.

Back
Top Bottom