*APC: Females with Text and/or Animals with Hats 2’s - Due DECEMBER 1st

Karr3ll

Creating Is Living
Media
Swap Due Date - Dec 1st
Number of Cards - 4:4 (One group) or 8:8 (Both groups)
Number of participants - Unlimited
Media - open, must be attached to a 2½ x 3½ playing card and the top left number/suit must be showing
(no bulky embellishments please!)

APC: FEMALE WITH TEXT and/or ANIMALS IN HATS - TWOs - 2’s
Please be sure the set in of ALL 2’s ♥, ♦, ♣, ♠ one of each suit for this swap

This will be a 4:4 swap - that is, you will send in a full set of four (♥, ♦, ♣, ♠)
FEMALE WITH TEXT theme and/or ANIMALS IN HATS theme and get a full set in return.

FEMALE(s) WITH TEXT - Theme is open as long as there is at least one FEMALE and TEXT (even one word counts) somewhere on the card.

ANIMAL(s) WEARING A HAT(s) - Theme is open to whatever ANIMAL you choose, as long as they are wearing a HAT (crown, birthday cap, baseball cat, top hat, stocking cap... use your imagination).

You may join one or both groups, sending a full set of appropriately-themed for each group you join.

Please note:
* Real playing cards must be used.
* APCs must be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5". Note this is POKER size, not bridge size! (Wrongly sized cards will be returned).
* Cards must have one of each suit (incorrect cards will be returned. It makes swapping very difficult.)
* The top left suit and number must be visible/uncovered.
* Flat embellishments only please.
* Please include username and origin (state and/or country).
* Originals only - no copies or prints. (Cards can be duplicates as long as they're still individually created and we have more than 5 people in your group.

US players: send me a mailing label and a forever stamp, if you're doing both groups you need to send 2 forever stamps.

International players: send me a mailing label and $1 USD for one group (or $2 for both groups)

We will start with Aces and work our way down to 2’s, for complete decks!

Which group? ...or both?

*FEMALES WITH TEXT
1. Karr3ll
2. Plumhill
3. Suzi
4. Joamosatcharterdotnet
5. JudyLee
6. Dsign49
7. Nanvan
8. Samaranavi

*ANIMALS WITH HATS
1. Karr3ll
2. Suzi
3. JudyLee
4. Donnacr

Last edited:
YES EARLY MAIL CALL:
Plumhill
you are signed up and I do have your lovely cards :)
Joamosatcharterdotnet & Suzi both your cards are here also... please post to this thread, so others can leave YouRocks at end of this swap

Last edited:
so sad that this series has come to an end. :cry: I was just going back over the cards that I made and the cards that I received - so many variations on the same theme - FANTASTIC!!
thanks for sticking with the animals to the end Karr3ll - for a while there it didn't look like we would have enough players

sign me up for this swap, please. My cards will be in the mail today

Karr3ll, I know you've been moving and have been sidetracked temporarily, but I just had a question in case you check in. The 4's have been archived. I wasn't sure if you had mailed returns or were waiting til after your move. The thread just sort of ended abruptly. :) Thanks for any info you can give. Hope your move is going smoothly! :wubclub:

Samaranavi you are signed up! Welcome to the swap!!

Plumhill I do apologize...they have been mailed :) I hope all are receiving the 4’s

Karrell I do see "2's" but also see "aces and work your way down to 2's"
I am a bit confused...and very sorry for that!
It was suggested I use Pay Pal, given there are no 1USD available at this time in Canada.
Do you accept Pay Pal?
Thanks again.

Karrell I do see "2's" but also see "aces and work your way down to 2's"
I am a bit confused...and very sorry for that!
It was suggested I use Pay Pal, given there are no 1USD available at this time in Canada.
Do you accept Pay Pal?
Thanks again.

samaranavi, you'll use 2s for this swap. One of each suit. We've already done swaps for all the other numbers. This swap will finish up the deck. I hope that makes sense! ;)

Back
Top Bottom