The Twelve Days of Christmas ~ Due December 30th

My cards arrived today! I love them all, and I will leave my feedback as soon as I am able.

Thank you LuAnnP.... it was a labor of love.

Suzi, hurrah!!!! I’m so glad! They’re moving slowly but they’re moving. I’m very happy that you love your returns!

MaryAnn you have waited patiently... and way too long! I will be mailing your envelope out on Monday. There are only a few cards left to arrive and perhaps they’ll come today or tomorrow. But I’ll be mailing out to you on Monday regardless. :) If any arrive too late for that mailing I’ll do a second one later. I want you to get your returns!!! Squee! Fair enough?

Thank you Marie and everyone who has helped get me a set of cards. I truly appreciate it!

I am good with whatever you want to do. I don't mind waiting longer but you mailing Monday is good, too.

I wonder what has happened to all those cards? My 12 and 3 from the angels as replacements. I hope someone is enjoying them. It would be a shame for them to be long gone with no one seeing them.

That’s so true... I can only hope that yours are making their way back to you, and the others will arrive here soon.

Hopefully soon EatSleepWriteABook! ... and everyone else too.... :)

Also, according to Informed Delivery, your card for MaryAnn is supposed to arrive today! Just in time for her Monday mail out! :) yay!

Last edited:
So that crazy mail is still kind of crazy. I just received returns from MN in 3 days!!! Go figure. By the way, has Xstitcher's cards shown up yet? I say yet because I believe!!

I still have hope, too, TrinaLD.

Also for the angel cards Monray28 sent for me.

Maybe the post office has something against the middle part of the USA!

TrinaLD xstitcher’s cards have not arrived, BUT EatSleepWriteABook’s card for her arrived today. Hurrah!

1. mrubyjean arrived
2. Monroy28
3. Monroy28
4. EatSleepWriteABook arrived
5. CiCiCreates arrived
6. LuAnnP ... arrived
7. CiCiCreates arrived
8. TrinaLD arrived
9. mrubyjean arrived
10. Marie arrived
11. TrinaLD arrived
12. Suzi - with xstitcher

Last edited:
MaryAnn!!!!! Squee!!!! Today is your special day :)

I’m packaging up your returns envelope right now and will be heading to the post office in a few minutes!
Here is what is coming your way:

View attachment 221448

It all looks so awesome together! I’m very excited for you!!!
Do you love them????

*NOTE: I had Monroy28’s day 3 as part of my returns and have enclosed it to complete the set. When it arrives here eventually I’ll be able to replace it, and will forward the day 2 that should be included with it. But just in case it is truly lost I’ve added a day 2 of my own creation. MaryAnn you’ll get a full set all at once, except for day 12 which is already with you. :)

I think I’m more excited about your returns than any of the others because of all the love that went into them. This swap has been a frustrating, and beautiful experience. Squee!

PS: Special thanks to those who sent extra postage to help out with mailing, both for MaryAnn’s set and fr the original swap returns. HUGE blessing! <3 Now let’s all send travel blessings as they fly!

Last edited:
I do love them all! :wubclub:

Can not wait to see them in person!!

It is so sweet of you to give me your personal Monroy28 #3 card and make me a #2 card, so I have a complete set. Now, I hope Monriy28’s cards make it so your set will be complete. Although I would love to have both a 2 and 3 from Monroy28, please don’t go to the even more extra expense to send it. You keep it as a thank you for going above and beyond what you had to do.

I love the inches and the bookmark! The inches may be the start of a whole new collecting thing for me. And I promise you the bookmark will be used as soon as I get it!

You’re right this was a very frustrating swap. It makes me think twice about hosting a PAT anytime soon. There is nothing sadder than lost cards that someone has put their heart into. It hurts everyone.

And it was beautiful with so many of you coming together to make sure I received a set. I genuinely appreciate it. This is such a great group of people. Everyone is so kind and willing to make things good for others. I hope I can do something nice for someone soon to pass it on.

I will set up the page so I can track the progress. It will be fun to see the trail it takes to get here.

Again, thank you Marie and all who contributed to my set of cards. I am looking forward to seeing all of them in person very soon. I will let you know as soon as they arrive!!

Back
Top Bottom