The Twelve Days of Christmas ~ Due December 30th

Not yet. Last thing the tracker shows for mine is:

March 4, 2021
In Transit, Arriving On Time
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered by the expected delivery date. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

The expected delivery date.......3-5 by 9pm.

I will let you know!

i can not believe my cards never arrived...this is my 6th envelope that has gone missing in 3 mo.
As one politician said in the hearings- "i like the post office, I like the workers, i believe in the post office... it is why our country has prospered so much but i no longer trust them". I watched all 5 hours of the Postmaster Generals hearings...i will be surprised if he and the board lasts through the summer.

Last edited:
I can feel your frustration. Six sets in three months is heartbreaking! I’ve heard of people getting bills after the due date has already passed, etc... yet I’m still getting some things within 3-4 days... It makes no sense.

I tell you Monroy28, it is a curse on the midwest postal users.

No envelope today!

Apparently it is in transit and will arrive late...........

On the bright side, my husbands new drivers license came today.

Ugh! I was so sure it would arrive today. Grr...

Monroy28, at least your original set made it through. I wish your returns would....

Tracking says ‘delivered’.... did your returns arrive today MaryAnn?

Last edited:
No they did not!

When I look at the tracking today it still says in transit, arriving late.

It looks funny, there are no locations where it was except the 1st location where it started and it left there 3-1 at 4:32pm

That’s really funny… Now when I track it it says ‘in transit’ again. Yesterday it said delivered. Any chance you were not home yesterday? Maybe they marked it delivered because they had in in the delivery vehicle but were unable to leave it because you weren’t there to sign for it? You will have to sign for it. Only way I could get tracking.

Well, not to brag but mine finally arrived yesterday!!
Marie - you sent back the canceled postage stamps on my original envelope. I will admit, I have a thing for postage stamps and look forward to 'harvesting' them off of envelopes when I host a swap. Thank you for hosting such a fun and creative swap!!

Melissa, I’m so tickled that your returns have finally arrived! A month and a week to get from Maryland to Kansas! Wow! That’s slooooooow!! But at least they are there. :) This has definitely been the slowest traveling swap I think I’ve ever mailed out.

The way it looks right now MaryAnn is going to have her ‘we love you’ set before half the people who’s returns went out at the end of swap receive their’s. Can you imagine?

I’m so glad you were tickled about the stamps! I frequently cut the users envelope to be a support for their returns and to protect/pad the cards from bending. I’m glad the stamps were intact for you since that’s something you like. Do you think that’s an idea I could routinely do for my players? I’m always looking for ways to ensure a fun experience.

That’s really funny… Now when I track it it says ‘in transit’ again. Yesterday it said delivered. Any chance you were not home yesterday? Maybe they marked it delivered because they had in in the delivery vehicle but were unable to leave it because you weren’t there to sign for it? You will have to sign for it. Only way I could get tracking.

I was here most of the day. Think I left about 5:30 for 30 minutes or so.

Any time I have not been here to sign for something I get a notice in the mailbox to go to the post office to sign for it the next day.

Nothing like that has been left either.

Hopefully something today. I will let you know as soon as I get mail. That could be anytime between now and 7pm to tonight, though.

Still 7 sets out counting MaryAnn... and I mailed Feb 1. Monroy28, your second cards for MaryAnn haven’t arrived here either. :confused:

Melissa, I’m so tickled that your returns have finally arrived! A month and a week to get from Maryland to Kansas! Wow! That’s slooooooow!! But at least they are there. :) This has definitely been the slowest traveling swap I think I’ve ever mailed out.

The way it looks right now MaryAnn is going to have her ‘we love you’ set before half the people who’s returns went out at the end of swap receive their’s. Can you imagine?

I’m so glad you were tickled about the stamps! I frequently cut the users envelope to be a support for their returns and to protect/pad the cards from bending. I’m glad the stamps were intact for you since that’s something you like. Do you think that’s an idea I could routinely do for my players? I’m always looking for ways to ensure a fun experience.

The mail these days is bizarre! I've gotten stuff from several states away in 3 days but sometimes it's taking 4 weeks.

I'd say that if you don't have a thing for postage stamps, leaving the envie intact and using it as packing for the returns is a nice treat! I'd be happy every single time!

Yes, it is true!!!!

They are even better in person as I knew they would be!

I will come sometime tomorrow I hope to properly thank each of you and leave some fun you rocks.

For now, thank you all again for taking the time to make cards for me so I could enjoy the trade, too. :wubclub:

Back
Top Bottom