The Twelve Days of Christmas ~ Due December 30th

As I posted yesterday, my “we love you” set has arrived!!

A big THANK YOU to: Marie, mrubyjean, Monroy28, EatSleepWriteABook, CiCiCreates, LuAnnP, TrinaLD, and Suzi for taking the time to make extras for me.

I will be giving you all well deserved “you rocks” and/or iTraders soon!

Last edited:
I was just coming on to say that my set has been lost in transit but, as Monroy28's have just arrived, I have my fingers crossed that they may still arrive.

And they did!! :jiggy::jiggy: they were in today's mail. Gorgeous creations (in number order) from: Marie, luckycat479, Trazy1, mrubyjean, LuAnnP, Heathermae77, Dulce, CiCiCreates, KristinEmily, Haagmm, plumhill2001 and ikcimerk

Many thanks to our Host for the mammoth job of swapping all these and keeping on top of all the postal problems.

off to leave points for all

I just heard from a player in Missouri who just got her returns yesterday! From Maryland to Kansas City Mo took just shy of SEVEN weeks! Wow!!! Cards crawled to Australia faster than that! That should have taken 3-4 days. I’m glad they finally arrived and am really frustrated by her extremely long wait. At least they’re still in plenty of time for displaying at Christmas! Smh

I just heard from a player in Missouri who just got her returns yesterday! From Maryland to Kansas City Mo took just shy of SEVEN weeks! Wow!!! Cards crawled to Australia faster than that! That should have taken 3-4 days. I’m glad they finally arrived and am really frustrated by her extremely long wait. At least they’re still in plenty of time for displaying at Christmas! Smh

just nosy, is that me or does someone else who played live in KC?

Haha! Sorry MaryAnn, not you. Valentina22 is from St, Louis, MO. Guess I said the wrong city, but the point remains the same.... ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom