The Twelve Days of Christmas ~ Due December 30th

Hehe plumhill.... it’s fascinating stuff. CiCi, I’m going to go look. You’ve got me curious. :)

My cards are done! This one really challenged me but I'm happy with how they turned out. I would include a photo here but haven't trouble attaching an image.

No worries EatSleepWriteABook... some computers seem to share the photos more easily than others. You’re first to complete so high 5 for that! I just PM’d you my address. :)

Welcome Trazy1! I’m glad to have you join us. I’ll add your name to list right away.

I hear you plumhill. I seem to go in batches.... I did 1-3 quickly enough. Then a gap and then 4-5 together. A couple days ago 6-7 together. Nothing since then. But I’ll probably see another pair soon. If I try to push it... it doesn’t work. But once I start it’s been couplets.

Welcome An. M. Sudyka! I’m so glad to be playing in a swap you with again. I’ll add you right now. :)

Last edited:
not quite sure how to do this.... I'm a new member and this is my first swap. Please let me know if I'm supposed to do something other than write this post. Thanks very much.

Hello ikcimerk, and welcome to the site! I believe you’ll love it here. :) Now to your questions: if you want to join a swap, look at the rules carefully, and check the due dates. That’s the date your art needs to be in the hosts hands for swapping. If both of those things work for you just state that you’d like to join in, then the host will add your name to the list and you can start creating your cards. :) When you have them ready you send a private message to the host requesting their address and you can mail your art out. Remember to enclose return postage and a SASE or address label... whatever your host has requested. Then you wait and watch the mailbox for your returns. :) It’s scads of fun! Have I covered most of your questions?

Back
Top Bottom