APC Swap: Flowers and a Little Something Extra, Jacks: Due December 17, 2020

I'm going to be mailing my 10s tomorrow.
I don't know why I made them early, but suddenly found that they were finished, lol.
I really should wait until the thread is open so I can post pics and do everything at once.
Oh well! They will be on the way tomorrow. ;)

Great plumbill2001. I’ll be waiting for them. The 10’s swap will be posted on the 17th.

Last night I found many napkins with flowers, and narrowed it down to accommodate the rest of the deck. So my entire offerings for the swap will be flower napkins with something else.

The Jacks are sunflowers and I must say I was so impressed with how well this napkin worked. I let them dry over night add added the somethings else. I do hope you like them.

They look fabulous, CastleQueen5! Napkins work very well, and they look so pretty.

All cards are here!!!!! I will be swapping them out tomorrow, and hopefully in the mail too. I will keep you all posted!!!

The Jacks are in the mail as of this afternoon. Hopefully they will travel quickly! Thanks, everyone, for another great round of cards, and I hope that everyone will like their new APCs!

Got my great Jacks today! Thanks, Suzi, for hosting and thanks to the artists: dsign49 (Maurice Mouse), Donnacr (card 2 of 5), fierce armadillo (autumn/winter), and joamosatcharterdotnet (2 of 4)! They are all spectacular! Points coming right up. Enjoy your weekend, everyone! :)

Donnacr, I think I thanked you for your Jack of Spades card when I actually got your Jack of Diamonds, lol. (When I sent your You Rock!) Sorry! I do love it, but I don't know how to correct that. :)

Last edited:
Hopefully everyone has, or will be receiving their Jack very soon. The mail has been painfully slow around here recently! All of the returns were put in the mail way back on December 15!

Thank you, Suzi, for hosting this series! I received my wonderful returns today from CastleQueen5, ucallmekat, NancyL, and donnacr. Leaving kudos now. :)

Back
Top Bottom