It is all about Paris
Media
Swap Due Date – December 18, 2020
Withdraw by date – none/please keep in touch
Number of Items - 3 for 3
Number of participants – 20
SWAP- hand draw or hand painted only

Santa's Workshop

When i was a child, the entire week before Christmas i would dream about Santa, the elves and reindeer's. I would draw his workshop and elves, in hopes to leave it for Santa in order to gain more presents...LOL. My favorite book was called Santa and his life. I was a mini Santa Expert!

Take time with a cup of coco or grown up coco (coffee) and think of the life of Santa. How does his workshop look like this time of the year? Is Ms. Clause in sweats cooking cookies this time of the year? Is Santa working on his sleigh? Maybe elves are on overtime drinking caffeine? Maybe Santa no longer drinks coco and drinks Peppermint Latte? Make it funny or a smile. Have FUN!!!

Due to some sprays and paints it is ok to glue premade drawings to a premade background the idea is to make sure it is all hand drawn and hand painted.

Mailing Instructions

Back of card -
Include swap name, username, real name, date, your state/country, on the back of all cards (email optional)

*** Back Of Envelope-It is critical that on the back of the envelope you mail to me, you put the name of the swap and your AFA name- For example: Santa's Life/Workshop- Monroy28

* US Participants – Please include a label with your address (I will provide the envelope).
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO ADD A FOREVER STAMP

* International Participants - Please send a mailing label. Save your dollar for other swaps .
If you are having problems with postage please message me. I rather you play and have fun.

I am in the United States (Texas) for this project and all international are welcome.

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. Please post in this thread when you are ready to send, this way I can keep track of all cards. Any late cards will be returned. I am your hostess and here to help. No question is too silly. I am here to help you be successful. If you need anything just holler

When you receive your returns, please leave a "you rock" points for your fellow artist and if so inclined a I-Trader for your hostess.

Monroy28 (arrived)
CMontalvo arrived
TrinaLD- arrived
Jo.on.the.go arrived

Last edited:
Awesome TrinaLD since there are so few of us- you will be getting an extra something in the mail!

So.... I was going to post pictures of my cards... but since there is only 3 of us (which I don't understand because this was so much FUN!) I will not post them to keep it a surprise!! In the mail today!

Your awesome CMontalvo!! with so few people your return envelope will be filled with even more surprises. I like you thought it would be a popular one. and thought the wizard of oZ would have a lot less people. The public is fickle...LOL

Back
Top Bottom