Santa's Life/Workshop HandDrawn/HandPainted Due: December 18

Because I couldn't put the cards out for the mail pick-up yesterday because I needed the address, this morning (Sunday) I will drive to the PO and drop the cards in the box there. I think that the box outside the PO has a Sunday pick-up. Hopefully the cards will get to you before long.

JO do not stress..i am a pretty low maintenance hostess..... I am sure it will get here on time......

i hope you do not mind....i am giving a little bit of a grace period due to our some of our postal workers had the Virus, so our mail is slower. The mail has been kind of funky and i know the people left on the list sent them.

******ALERT******
USPS announced on the news that mails is running 2 weeks to 4 weeks behind due to the amount of mail going out and staff having co-vid

I got t he last cards in...i will be swapping out the cards tonight and will send out in the am...yah!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The cards went out this morning! yah...i am crossing my fingers you get them on Monday

Thank you Monroy28 for hosting this swap. I wish that more people had joined because it was such a great theme. Also thanks for these cards:

TrinaLD - Santa Tends His Garden
CMontalvo - The Guard
Monroy28 - Bringing Home the Christmas Tree

I got my cards!! I love them. Thank you Monroy28 for hosting such a fun swap, and for the extra goodies! I plan on doing the "all that glitters" swap, but I don't want to sign up just yet... I want to make sure I get the cards done first!

Cmontavo! that makes me happy and being a hostess worth while.....i like hearing people having a positive art experience.

Back
Top Bottom