Media
Albums
Swap Due Date – Thursday, January 7th, 2021
Signup/withdraw Date – None; please just communicate
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of Participants – Unlimited
Media – Open Media
Theme – Let it snow!

Although I live in sunny and warm Arizona today, I grew up in Iowa where our winters were cold and snowy and I miss the beauty of snow. For this swap, you will create cards that feature snow in some form. You could do a snowy landscape, a snowman, a single snowflake, or whatever speaks to you about the beauty of snow. Have fun, and be creative!

Card Guidelines:
1. Each card must be the standard ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
2. Each card must be original and unique. Please don’t send in cards that you’ve swapped/traded in the past or plan on replicating for swapping/trading in the future.
3. Any embellishments must be relatively flat and lightweight.
4. Please send in only work that you have put thought, time, and effort into. Make sure that you are swapping a card you would be happy to receive.
5. Please make sure that cards have a sturdy background and earn the name “card.”
6. Each card must be in an individual plastic sleeve (please no connecting photo album sleeves without also including individual sleeves).
7. Each card should be labeled with the swap name, your username, your real name, date of creation, and your location.

Mailing Guidelines:
1. Please mail cards in a business sized envelope, spreading the cards over the space of the envelope.
2. If you tape your cards together or onto a sturdy background when mailing, please use an easy-release tape such as painter’s tape or washi tape. I don’t want anyone’s beautiful artwork to be damaged by tape.
3. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your return cards.
4. If you are mailing from the U.S., one Forever stamp should cover the cost of returns.
5. If you are mailing internationally, please provide one of the following for your returns:
a. One U.S. Forever stamp.
b. One well-concealed $1 bill.
c. $1 payment via PayPal.

*When you are ready to mail your cards, please just private message me for my address. If you have it from an earlier swap, it has not changed.
*iTraders will be given when cards are received by me.
*Please note that cards must be received by the due date. No cards and no communication will result in neutral iTrader. You may withdraw any time before the due date.
*A host card would be greatly appreciated and loved, but is never required. :)
*Please make sure to leave an iTrader for your host (me) and You Rocks! for the artists that created your return cards when you receive them.

Who would like to play? :)
1. Withdrew
2. Carol - Received! You Rock!
3. Bramble - Received! You Rock!
4. Elliejaybird - Received! You Rock!
5. RaineyDay - Received! You Rock!
6. artbymee - Received! You Rock!
7. TrinaLD - Received! You Rock!
8. Withdrew
9. aginghippychic - Received! You Rock!
10. Essy - Received! You Rock!
11. dsign49 - Received! You Rock!
12. EatSleepWriteABook - Received! You Rock!
13. IamWhatonearth - Received! You Rock!
14. Withdrew
15. pithier - Received! You Rock!
16. kat50
17. ucallmekat - Received! You Rock!
18. JenUrebel - Received! You Rock!
19. TerryHEdwards - Received! You Rock!
20. Raiyne - Received! You Rock!
21. Monroy28 - Received! You Rock!
22. SpottedCrow - Received! You Rock!
23. AmySi - Received! You Rock!
24. Butterbean - Received! You Rock!
25. livi - Received! You Rock!
26. carolynsn - Received! You Rock!
27. Roshanda - Received! You Rock!
28. KreationbyKris - Received! You Rock!
29. MistressCrafty
30. Binx3535
31. jhuss - Received! You Rock!
32. Suzi - Received! You Rock!
33. huddlestonmollie
34. Withdrew
35. Melissa7 - Received! You Rock!
36. plumhill2001 - Received! You Rock!
37. mrubyjean - Received! You Rock!
38. topshelf43
39. dmkotcher - Received! You Rock!

Last edited:
Sign me up. We get tons of snow and sometimes in April I hate it so it would be nice to make some art when I still love it

Fantastic! Welcome, Elliejaybird! And I know what you mean about April. I remember cold and icy spring days, walking to school back in Iowa. I like the snow, but not the ice, and once it goes into that thaw-freeze-thaw-freeze cycle, it's not so much fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom