Let it Snow Swap, Open Media, Due Jan. 7th, 2021

Essy I like the snowy moose the most. Not sure why cause I dont go around collecting moose cards. I do collect tree and snowman cards. I think it was the regal look on the moose's face with the snow on his head that spoke to me.

the only time I have seen real snow (not dirty snow shovelled to the side of the road) was the 2 years that we lived in China - I loved it! Even the black ice as it meant that I could plant my feet and be blown/skid the length of the main street (the wind always blew down the street, towards the Post Office)
I have a lot of stitched designs for snowflakes, snowmen, etc - sign me up.

the only time I have seen real snow (not dirty snow shovelled to the side of the road) was the 2 years that we lived in China - I loved it! Even the black ice as it meant that I could plant my feet and be blown/skid the length of the main street (the wind always blew down the street, towards the Post Office)
I have a lot of stitched designs for snowflakes, snowmen, etc - sign me up.

Welcome, Donnacr! It sounds like you have a great winter collection! :)

Lurking here. Clinging desperately to the unusually warm temps here in the heartland. We've had one snow already but it can hold off a little longer as far as I'm concerned. I prefer my snow on ATCs :)

Lurking here. Clinging desperately to the unusually warm temps here in the heartland. We've had one snow already but it can hold off a little longer as far as I'm concerned. I prefer my snow on ATCs :)

Haha! Where my family is in Iowa they already had 6 inches by mid-Oct. That is definitely early. But I am enjoying our cooler temps here in AZ. We are finally back down out of the 90s. Whew! Welcome to the lurkers' couch, BTW! :)

~Mail Call!~
Elliejaybird and artbymee, your gorgeous cards have arrived!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom