Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: December 14, 2020
Number of items: 3 for 3
Mixed Media Collage

Steampunk Santas Christmas Mixed Media ATC Swap

Returns were mailed on December 17, 2020

Just imagine the fun of Christmas in the STEAMPUNK ERA! For this swap you need to create 3 ATCs that have both a steampunk and a holiday flair. You might want to add a festive bow or Santa hat to a somber steampunk man. Decorate with some gold and silver gears. Add ribbon, glitter, gears, snowflakes or other small embellishments to give holiday fun to your Steampunk themed cards!

Enjoy combining paper, collage images, rubber stamping, embossing, stencils, found poetry, and more. Just keep in mind that flat cards will travel most safely through the mail.

You are limited only by your imagination! Please do your best work and I encourage you to try something new.

*Cards must reach me by December 14, 2020

* ATCs should be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a large address label and one US Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp. I will pay for the first 3 international players to sign up

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You will inspire someone else!

Players: Received:

SpottedCrow
JenURebel
Joamostcharterdotnet
CanadaRoseBud
lincarol
VickiZ
TrinaLD......withdrew
Catherinejo
samarinavi
monroy28
dithespy

Last edited:
I'm gonna lurk. I know I can't create anything good enough but I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else makes.

I was needing some inspiration!
This sounds like great fun!

Just to be clear , should the images only be Santa? Or can you do Christmas trees,or packages,nutcracker etc.?

Please sign me up.

Last edited:
Welcome to the lurkers and a big welcome to SpottedCrow. I'll try and change my description to be more clear. It can be anything steampunk/Christmas. It doesn't have to be a Santa.

Thanks for joining us, JenURebel and happy lurking, dithespy!

AWESOME cards, dithespy.
The third on is my favorite.
Very interesting combination of Santa in his wheeled conveyance.
GREAT collage job.

dithespy, I love what you did with this theme. Your cards are beautiful!

Welcome to our newest players, Canadarosebud and LinCarol

Back
Top Bottom