Paper Doll Swap - Collage/ Mixed Media - Due January 15

pancake machine, just checking you saw RaineyDay's post? I think she posted as you were composing your last response.

Quick updates: - everything has been mailed out! Most of you should be getting your paper dolls by the weekend or early next week. If you can post to the list that they've arrived, that would be nice. I also love seeing posts of cards, so feel free to share your work in the thread.

On a side note, I went ahead and returned color to all the images you picked from. I don't know that you'll have any need or desire to look at other sets, but if you do I'll leave them up and available.

Wow, I just received my paperdoll goodies, wasn’t that fast? Just wanted to let you know, this should be fun!

I received mine today as well (had a split second of What the heck?!, then remembered what they were... :)).

I remembered to put a postcard note (Yay Mary Cassatt!) in with most people's doll clothes, but I forgot to include a note on at least 2 people! So hopefully everyone remembers and they aren't very perplexed! :)

Received my packet of paper dolls yesterday and created these cards. I will be sending them out soon.

Attachments

• IMG_1442.jpg
    IMG_1442.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1440.jpg
    IMG_1440.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1439.jpg
    IMG_1439.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1438.jpg
    IMG_1438.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 16
Those look great Aaeshelman!

Only a 4 sets were sent out earlier, everything else just hit the mail on Thursday this last week. So cards should be coming soon. Other than the international set, I'd think you should be getting your cards by Tuesday/Wednesday next week.

My dolls arrived today! Hope I’m up for this challenge, the doll is 6 inches tall. I will figure something out.

Back
Top Bottom