Bluevioletz
Media
Due Date: January 22, 2021
Withdraw by Date: January 15, 2021
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: Open Media

Theme: Florists
Create three original artist trading cards showing a character on each card interacting with flowers. All types of characters are welcome, use your imagination on the type of character you would like to portray (it can be a person, animal, or fantasy character). If you are doing mixed media, consider the materials you might use to convey the flower(s) including but not limited to: ephemera, image cut-outs, stencils, rubber stamps, rub-ons, washis, etc.

Required: each card must show at least one character (the “florist”) and feature at least one flower (more flowers are encouraged!).

Details
  • Send 3 original designed artist trading cards (measuring 2.5” x 3.5”)
  • A 4th “hostie” artist trading card would be greatly appreciated but is not required
  • Add on the back of each card: your real name, username, date, city/state or country, swap name
  • YES: include at least 1 character and 1 flower per ATC
  • NO: prints, digital, white backgrounds
  • Upon receiving your cards, leave an iTrader for me, your host, and Reputation Points via this thread for the artists of the cards you receive
Mailing
  • PM me for my address (if you mailed to me in the past, it is the same)
  • Send each card in individual sleeves
  • USA players: include 1 Forever stamp
  • International players: Send $1
  • Include an address label
  • I will provide envelopes
Our Floral Artists
  1. Bluevioletz
    [*]Cicicreates
    [*]DNewton972
    [*]RaineyDay
    [*]Design49
  2. An.M.Sudyka
    [*]Laffqueen
    [*]Ikcemerk
  3. Artbyme
    [*]Eatsleepwriteabook
  4. Bramble
    [*]Fandanie
  5. Monroy28
  6. JenUrebel
    [*]SpottedCrow
  7. Melissa7
    [*]Sharonisalibrarian
    [*]Arc2dreams

Withdrawn: IamWhatonearth, Onaki, Mrs.Alderman, Kristinemily

Last edited:
Cheryl, my idea for the first card is a robin “florist” in the act of building a nest with little flowers on some of the stems. The nest is being made in a flowering vine, I plan to use as many flowers as I can. Just wanted to check if this is ok before I begin. It will be collage and HP.

Oh my gosh, that is so creative and sounds so lovely Cici! That is perfectly in line with this idea. What a great way to kick us off with such a wonderful concept!

Laffqueen, the whole set is magical. Love the layers of flowers and how you created depth with them. Simply beautiful and so creative!

Back
Top Bottom