FLORISTS ~ due Jan 22

Hi Deb, the bee, butterfly or ladybug would need to be portrayed as a humanized character to deliver on the idea of being a florist and/or directly interacting with the flowers. Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Uh-oh - I didn’t know they had to be humanized. I just thought if they were interacting with flowers in some way, we could refer to them as the “florist”. Now I’m wondering about my robin (but he is definitely working with flowers). I’m thinking that’s different than just flying by or hovering over the flowers, right? I guess I better ask about my last card. I haven’t done it yet, so if it doesn’t work, I will come up with something else. My idea was two large flowers with two comical bees at their centers, rolling around in the pollen with silly grins on their faces. They are clearly interacting with the flowers......but I can try to come up with something else if you like, just thought I’d better check.

Hi Cici, Yes, you are correct that if they are interacting with the flowers instead of just flying by then that can also be interpreted as them being florists so your Robin working in the flowers or the bee's having fun with the flowers with expressions showing how they feel would also work really well for this theme. :D

Here are my cards: "Decorating"; "Arranging"; "Daisy Chain"; "Pollen High".

Fabulous Trini70, I love it when I get that inspiration kick and hope you enjoy making some cards so you can join us!

Back
Top Bottom