Postage stamp ATCs - BIRDS Due: January 20

I will very likely sign up but I need to do some other crafty stuff first ;)

jo.on.the.go ~ I like the style of all your cards but the Great Blue Heron and Western Tanager are my favs! :D

carolynsn ~ I really like your cards with the cages and your backgrounds are beautiful :)

Vicki Z ~ Your cards are so cute! I love how cheerful "hello" is :D

Your cards are gorgeous jo-on-the-go. I love them all but I especially am drawn to the Great Blue Heron. We have a lot of them here in Ohio. They are majestic creatures, especially when they take off from the water.

The submissions for these are so great! I'm lurking for now, but I think I'm going to play. I have lots of bird stamps!

Gorgeous cards, artbymee.
They are all wonderful.
The last one, with the bluebirds with the white wings, is my favorite.

I like your predator cards, Haagmm.
We have quite a few raptors in our area.
They help control the rodent population, a very good thing.

Last edited:
Gorgeous cards, Betsyg.
I don't even remember those bird stamps!
You did a gorgeous collage job on all of them.
I particularly like the mockingbird.

wow!! I take a few days off to try to sew 12 Days of Christmas for Marie's swap (half way there - 6 done, 6 to go) and you have all been very busy. Gorgeous cards being shown with so many beautiful bird stamps.

Welcome to all the returning players and to the new players. willowh - I love the sound of your dove cards. If you have any questions feel free to either ask in the thread or send me a PM

Thank you to all those people who have already mailed. I think 2 months should be long enough for your cards to arrive - I will tell you when they do.

With all the people who have signed up in the thread, the one set of cards that I HAVE received are from someone who has not signed up yet - BlancoLobo.
Don't forget to make a comment in the thread or you won't be able to receive Rep points from the people who receive your cards.

thank you also to all those people who state a preference for particular cards - you may not get all the cards that you like but I try to give you as many as I can.
jo.on.the.go sends me a PM with her selections close to the end of the swap, if you just wish to comment in the thread feel free but please tell me if you really want a particular card - I will try to comply.

Back
Top Bottom