Postage stamp ATCs - BIRDS Due: January 20

If the last two count as birds please add me to the swap :) Here's what I made:

1_BeautyOfTheSoul_Nov2020.jpg
1_ProsperityIsWithin_Nov2020.jpg
1_BelieveInGoodness_Nov2020.jpg
1_InfinitePotential_Nov2020.jpg

Reinikka - I would count your last 2 cards as having birds on them, if anyone does NOT want one of these 2 cards please tell me.
Suzi - I loved that set of bird stamps but, unfortunately, did not get many of them on trade envelopes. Great job with your cards.
AngelJoy - love your cards, especially the 2 with penguins.

I will tell you all when they arrive.

GORGEOUS cards, Seascape131.
My fave is the Frigate Bird, but the Australian Shelduck is a close second.

You did a FAB job on these cards.
Getting all the colors on these multi-colored birds is tough.
Well done!

My cards are ready to go out, probably on Tuesday. I love what I'm seeing on this thread. Donnacr, you said you like to know if we like particular cards so these are a couple that jumped out at me. Betsyg's mocking bird card (I love them; I know others are annoyed by them) and carolynsn's cards with cages. I like cages for some reason. Anyway, wishing all US participants a Happy and safe Thanksgiving!

Attachments

• PostageStampBirds.jpg
    PostageStampBirds.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 25
Cleopatra, great cards! I especially like the ostrich one and the family one. Nice work!

What a FAB assortment of cards, Cleopatra!
The Ostrich races are a hoot. What a great combination of images.
The bird families and the people families make a wonderful collage.
And owls are always so majestic.
LOVE them all, but, my fave is the Oriental one.

Cards are ready to mail!

I finished my cards. Please sign me up for this swap, and thank you everyone for all the great inspiration.

Reactions: HHC
After a short, unexpected stay in hospital (I am fine) I am back to find a new player, more gorgeous cards being shown and choices being made.
welcome pithier - love your stamp selection.
for those who have mailed - I will tell you when they arrive. Carolynsn - your gorgeous cards arrived on Thursday

Back
Top Bottom