Postage stamp ATCs - BIRDS Due: January 20

There are many reports that mail is sitting in great stacks here in Akron. Hopefully my cards get there in time. Fingers crossed!

Just back from visiting children and grandchildren interstate to a HUGE bundle of envelopes. AngelJoy and miss your cards were amongst them. pithier - nothing from you yet, when did you actually mail them?

I will wait till after Friday's mail, then swap and mail them on Saturday. I will be loading the Art swap tonight - keep your eyes open for it.

Thank you Donnacr for hosting and for sending great returns from Cleopatra, miss, and willowh!

My returns came today! Many thanks to Blanco Lobo, carolynsn, and artbymee for the great cards, and Donnacr for hosting! Off to leave feedback now.

My birds flew in today. Thanks to Donnacr for hosting and Angeljoy, Carolynsn and VickiZ for lovely cards.

So glad to see that the returns have started to arrive.

I will be loading the Sport thread tonight - keep an eye out for it.

Last edited:
I received a beautiful flock of birds and I couldn't be happier. Donnacr you are a great flight director. And my received cards are fantastic - so many I specifically asked for!

carolynsn - Owl and decoy
plumhill2001 - Heron
Haagmm - bird on Singapore stamp
Donnacr - penguins
VickiZ - Bluejays
Seascape131 - Frigate bird. I have to specifically comment on Frigate Birds. When I was in the Galapagos they used to follow our boat. They are just so majestic the way they soar in the sky. I could watch them for the longest time.

I'm leaving feedback and I have a card from Samaranavi but I can't find any post in this thread matching that name.... am I going blind? Who is Samaranavi?

I also received from Vicki Z and Willowh. Thank you! :)

Reinikka - you are not going mad, samaranavi sent her cards without officially signing up and ignored my advice to say something in the thread so that she could get Rep points.

Pithier - your cards have finally arrived!! :jiggy::jiggy: They have a label saying that they were opened by Customs View attachment 221364. I will make a selection of cards and send them on to you.

Last edited:
I'm leaving feedback and I have a card from Samaranavi but I can't find any post in this thread matching that name.... am I going blind? Who is Samaranavi?

I also received from Vicki Z and Willowh. Thank you! :)

If you really want to track her down you can go to the Member List (link up top) and find her name and then find one of her posts on another thread. :)

plumhill2001 - I will go to those lengths to give someone an iTrader but I feel, if they haven't bothered to even make a comment in the thread, they don't really want Rep points.
Rep points also show up labelled by the thread in which they were given, can be confusing if they are given in a different thread.

You can always leave a Visitor Message on their profile page, too.

I am wanting to archive this swap so that I can start another. If you have attachments in this thread please remove them or you will have to ask a Mod to do it for you once the thread is archived.

Back
Top Bottom