Famous Characters DEF Swap- HandDrawn/HandPainted- Due December-25-2020

My cards are going a lot slower than I'd like but I have had a few things come up the last couple of weeks. Hope to have them done and in the mail by this time next week.

Same! Finished Edward Scissorhands and Firemarshall Bill Burns, Drop Dead Fred is in the works, and I haven't decided on my final duplicate letter card just yet!

Strivaria; I hope to see your cards soon!!

IstinKray; I love love your choices!!

Elliejarybird; Yay!!!!

Going in the mail tomorrow:
Drop Dead Fred
Edward Scissorhands
Fire Marshall Bill Burns from In Living Color
Frank Reynolds from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

And, once again, I can't post pictures here (anyone having trouble with that lately?) Going to put them in my gallery!

Phew...just made it! I made Dory Sief from the show Search Party (check that show out if you haven't, the first season finale literally left me with my mouth hanging open!), Ed Grimley (mostly based off the cartoon, cause I loved it in elementary school), and Frank Reynolds (and Rum Ham!) from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I'll send them out today.

Attachments

• dory famouscharacters.jpg
    dory famouscharacters.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 3
  • edg famous characters.jpg
    edg famous characters.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 4
  • frank famouscharacters.jpg
    frank famouscharacters.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 4
Welcome Poonwugget and luckycat479!!!

MAIL CALL:
-Elliejaybird, Isntinkray, dithespy your beautiful cards are here. Thank you all for the hostile!!

My cards are on their way. Sadly in my rush to get them in the mail, I neglected to scan them, but I did Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, Diego from The Umbrella Academy, Emerson Cod from Pushing Daisies, and Fozzie Bear from the Muppets. (I think I may commit to making a Muppet in every set... and now I feel inclined to host a Muppet swap come the new year, too :))

Back
Top Bottom