Famous Characters DEF Swap- HandDrawn/HandPainted- Due December-25-2020

Welcome slipperyfox!!!

Miss I love the muppets! And honestly all the shows you chose! Not many people know about Pushing Daisies and it’s the best!!

Poonwugget, I love that you also did Frank Reynolds! He might be one of my favorite characters of all time.

Love all your characters Miss.... and if you do a Muppet swap in the future, I will 100% be a part of it!

I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out for this round - my cards still aren't all complete and at this point I'm afraid they'd arrive late. So I'm going to go ahead and get started on the next set now... Maybe I'll get done on time then. :unsure:

I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out for this round - my cards still aren't all complete and at this point I'm afraid they'd arrive late. So I'm going to go ahead and get started on the next set now... Maybe I'll get done on time then. :unsure:

That’s okay Strivaria! I will send you an invite for the next swap for sure!

MAIL CALL!!!

After a long (my mailbox was almost full) time without going to check the mail. I finally did.

Slipperyfox, miss, luckcat479, Poonwugget your cards are here!!!
Thanks everyone for playing it was so much fun!
Im still missing natayas3 and Heathermae77 but I’m hoping those come in by the next couple of days and I will be mailing the returns soon!

MAIL CALL!

Heathermae77 and Nayatas3 you cards are here. I will mail everyone’s returns on Monday, and give everyone iTraders! Thanks everyone for playing! Let me know when you get your returns

Okay so I wanted to update y’all with the mailing. I swapped the cards, and told my husband to mail them. Well he didn’t I just found them in his car. :eek: Sorry for keeping everyone waiting! I just mailed all of them. :swoon:

No worries Yellita96, excited to see them when they do get here. Are you going to be doing a GHI swap?

I just got my returns! Off to leave points and ITraders, thanks Yellita96!

Received my cards yesterday...so wonderful. can not wait to finish the next set.
and thank you t our hostess.

Back
Top Bottom