Monroy28

It is all about Paris
Media
⦁ Swap Due Date – January 22, 2021
⦁ Withdraw by date – once you sign up you are committed
⦁ Cards - 3 for 3
⦁ Number of participants – Full
⦁ SWAP- Open Media-Must use 2 items per card from your envelope of fun

Were you in the September PAT? If so you should have received an envelope full of collage and ephemera to make your ATCs for this swap.

If you were not in the September PAT- I have 8 envelopes left. Sign up now- they will go quick. Remember once you sign up - your are committed.

In this swap you will use your goodies from your envelope of fun to make new cards. The cards must have a theme- do not just slap the collage material on the card. It is easier said then done. It will take all of your thinking and creativity skills to turn your envelope of fun into themed cards.

Swap Guidelines
  • All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” on sturdy paper
  • You must use 2 items (or more) out of your treasure envelope per card
  • The cards must have a theme- DO NOT JUST PUT A MIX OF COLLAGE of ITEMS TOGETHER. Example: flower from the envelope and you add a bee- theme is spring
  • The theme and the items used must be on the back of the cards.
  • This swap is 3 for 3 only. An extra card for the hostess (that is me) will be forever treasured, but completely optional.
[/LIST]
WHO IS GOING TO PLAY?

* Show off your talents with your creativity. Send work into which you put time and care. Again, please do not throw a bunch of collage items together.
* Withdrawals will be automatic neutral ratings.

Mail Information ~
* Include username, real name, date, your state/country and a plastic sleeve on all your cards.
Put username and swap name on the back of the envelope sent in to me- as I run several swaps at one time.
* US Participants – Please include a clearly Label with your address. PLEASE DO NOT FOR GET TO ADD A FOREVER STAMP. I will provide the envelope.
* International Participants - Please send a clearly- mailing labels

Sending addition postage to cover your treasure envelope will be appreciated but not required. but a forever stamp is required for your returns.

Please PM me for my address (in Texas) when you are ready to mail your cards. Please post when your cards go out.

When you receive your returns, please leave you rock points for the artists of the cards you receive and I-Trade for your hostess if you enjoyed this swap.

People who are taking the plung
No turning back now...

1.CiCiCreates -Arrived
2,Suzi- Arrived
3.TerryHEdwards Arrived
4.Eissa Arrived
5.Elliejaybird Arrived
6.PhxAzLaura Arrived
7.Chimerex-Arrived
8.NanVan Mailed Arrived
9.Fandanie Arrived
10.Kehlenn Arrived
11.BetsyG Arrived
12. Trini70 Arrived
13.Mushu Arrived
14.BlueBird Arrived
15.Nicky Arrived
16.BArox818 arrived
17.TerriF- Arrived
18.IstinKray IlverSay Arrived
19.Allegrae Arrived
20. UcallmeKat Arrived
21. Catherinejo Arrived
22. Miss- Arrived
23.Fandanie Arrived
24. Plumbhill2001-Arrived
25. Angeljoy Arrived
26. Ikimerk Arrived

Last edited:
I have already received my goodies envelope, and am now officially committing to this swap and asking to be signed up.

CiCiCreates, Suzi and TerryhEdwards a Big Welcome!!!!!
So happy to have all of you.

Back
Top Bottom