Envelope of Fun- Any Media Due January 22, 2021

That's what I thought too, Lisa. My card title is my theme for that card, hope it's ok.

My set: Titles (and themes) are: "Spring Has Sprung" "Summertime Treat" "April in Paris" "Art Gallery". I hope I didn't misunderstand the rules.

Plumb hill and Cici you did great! I was not to clear about the theme. Your cards are beautiful!

I got my goodies and, yes, I will play! At first glance, there's a lot to work w/ in the envelope. Haven't gone through it yet though.

I'll throw myself in the mix- I'm not usually a fan of collaging or non-hand drawn cards in general but I do find that this stretches my brain in a good way. Sign me up please, I've got my envelope!

This SWAP IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW PARTICIPANTS
ONLY SEPT PAT Participants can continue to join

Monroy28, I bet all your Host Card choices will be ones with Eiffel Towers on them, am I right?

Monroy28, I bet all your Host Card choices will be ones with Eiffel Towers on them, am I right?

CiciCreates you know me so well!!!!!! or anything Paris...lol Like how i slide that into all envelopes..LOL

I am going to be doing a Spring Envelope of fun and guess whats going to be in that...LOL

Back
Top Bottom