Media
Swap Due Date – February 1, 2021
Withdraw by date – keep in touch
Number of Items - 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of participants – unlimited
SWAP- Open Media or Mix Media

2021 one is soon upon us. and the 2nd holiday of the year-

VALENTINES DAY​

Do you remember, as a child, making your handmade Valentines cards? Getting out the red construction paper? How excited you became when you got a card from the classmate you had a crush on? How you took seriously the saying on the card?

Your job is to make your Artsy Valentine ATC Cards for your fellow artist. Use your creative art skills to make wonderful Artsy Valentine cards. Make them how ever you like- funny, serious, fun, cutsie. Go crazy with glitter or embossing. Use watercolors, mermaid marker, alcohol makers, sprays or paint. Make them zetti like-anything goes. Your imagination is your only limit. Get creative, go crazy and have fun!

Swap Guidelines
  • All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” on sturdy paper
  • Show off your talents with your creativity. Take time making your cards, please do not throw a bunch of collage items together. NO white backgrounds- using just pencil is not acceptable.
  • each card must show the representation of Valentines Day somehow.
  • please limit the bulkiness.
  • Include username, real name, date, your state/country and a plastic sleeve on all your cards.
  • Mail Information ~
  • Put username and swap name on the back of the envelope sent in to me- as I run several swaps at one time.

MAILING INSTRUCTIONS

* US Participants – Please include a Label with your address. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO ADD A FOREVER STAMP. add extra once stamps if you are doing 6 for 6. I will provide the envelope.
* International Participants - Please send a mailing labels
Please send extra once postage for each card to cover any cards that are extra weight or bulky
Please PM me for my address (in Texas) when you are ready to mail your cards. Please post when your cards go out.
When you receive your returns, please leave you rock points for the artists of the cards you receive and ITrade for (me) your hostess if you enjoyed this swap.

Who wants to be a valentine??

Last edited:
Who Wants to be a Valentine??
red has arrived

1. FerretGirl Arrived
2. Fandanie Arrived
3. RaineyDay Arrive
4. TrinaLD Arrived
5. SpottedCrow Arrived
6. Bluevioletz Arrived
7. Mushu Arrived
8. Angel Joy Arrived