My Artsy Valentine- Mix Media Due February 1, 2021

Mail call
Deb2015 your absolutely wonderful cards have arrived

Hang on everyone- we are almost there!

hang on everyone....i will be swapping out the cards Sunday if not sooner or until further notice.....

I want to thank everyone for playing. WONDERFUL very Lovely returns. All Cards were mailed out yesterday. The next swap is in your returns if you decide to play.

Just a note:

1. If you sent an envelope with a stamp (SASE), i returned it to you (including past swaps). I swallowed the cost of your returns. I can not use these because i pre-make the envelopes for returns. Please read return instructions on all swaps before sending them out for return instructions. Each hostess has there specifications for returns.

2. Don't forget your stamp or return label.... this way, you get goodies in your return. As hostesses, we eat any extra cost. Not a problem, but why create one. Send stamps..LOL

3. If you have heavy and bulky cards- very very important (no matter what swap you are in)- add an extra once stamp for every over embellished card. That means 3- extra once stamps for the 3 cards you made.

4. Put your info on the back of your card..if you do not put it, how do not know who to Thank!

5. If your envelope if thicker that 1/4 inch or you stuffed it to the MAX.. Go into the post office and get it priced. It does not make for a happy hostess- if she/he has to go and pick it up at the Post Office and pay a nominal fee to get it.

These are suggestions to make your and my experience fun.

Thank you, again... i am glad all of you had fun and enjoy your returns and goodies!

Last edited:
Thank you, Monroy28, for hosting (and for the great card!) and for the great returns from mrubyjean, Dsign49, and Angelmuz.

Received a pack of goodies from Huddlestonemollie, TerryHEdwards, Fandanie, and an extra goody from Monroy28! Love each of these valentines. They arrived the day before Valentine's Day!

I received my wonderful valentines from Miss, TerryHEdwards, Reinikka, and our wonderful hostess, Monroy 28. I love my returns. The colors are all beautiful and this was a great swap!! Off to leave iTrader and you rocks!

Back
Top Bottom