Comic Book Hero
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due date: February 10th, 2021

Number of ATCs: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: All/Any

10TH ANNUAL NON-TRADITIONAL COLORED VALENTINES SWAP OPEN MEDIUM DUE: February 10th

So, wow! This will be my 10th year of holding this swap. Where in the world does the time go? We've had some' wonderful/quirky/fun stuff turned in over the years. Let's not be any different this year!!! In this swap you will be making ATCs that are Valentine in subject; however you will not be using red/pink/white; only minimally. Any other colors are all game. .. Each ATC MUST be different. You can add lots of layers & elements if you'd like but be sure to send an extra 15 cents for each ATC that you send in for the swap to cover for your ATCs going to the other artists.. Stickers can be used very lightly & definitely not as the focal point.

For the most part I swap media for media. If you do HD/HP you will more than likely receive the same back. Same for collage/mixed media. All ATCs need to be put in to sleeves to protect them from the elements.

Late cards will be returned to the artist and neutral I-Trader given. Lack of communication and lack of ATCs will result in Neutral I-Trader given. Please, please communicate. US SWAPPERS, please send a SASE. Postage will be whatever it cost you to send it to me. INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS, All other international participants will need to send either US $2 or I have set up a Pay Pal account also. ALL INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS NEED TO SEND A SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE OR LABEL TO GET THEIR RETURNS IN. Please label all your envelopes with your user name & swap name. Place each ATC in a plastic sleeve. An extra ATC on the subject would be greatly appreciated but is not mandatory. Please feel free to post your ATCs to the thread. If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM or ask in the thread. Please PM when you are ready for my address. Mail is running so slow these days & I honestly don't expect anything different in February. Most international mail will take anywhere from one to three weeks to arrive in WA. Please plan accordingly. On that same note; most mail here in the US can take anywhere from two days up to 15 days so please don't wait until the last minute to send your ATCS.

Players, when you have received your return ATCs for the swap; please remember to leave I-Trader for the host (me, ferretgirl) & You Rock points for your fellow artists that you received cards from. I will have all players linked to their first post so that leaving You Rock points will be a breeze. I will leave I-Trader points for you as soon as I receive (on time) your swaps. Once again, please PM me with any questions you may have.

So don't forget: LITTLE TO NO RED/PINK OR WHITE ON YOUR VALENTINES CARDS. I WILL NEED TO SEND THEM BACK TO YOU IF THEY DO NOT FIT THE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT I HAVE DEPICTED IN THE SWAP THREAD. In the past I have received some ATCs with lots of white. Let's not do that. Keep the white minimal just like the pink & red. When you sign up; please state that you have read the description for this swap. I am sorry to be so stringent but I want to make sure we are all on the same page for this swap:twitcy: So who wants to sign up!!??

ferretgirl
JenUrebel RECEIVED
Fandanie RECEIVED
Blueangel RECEIVED

artbymee RECEIVED
TerryHEdwards RECEIVED
carolynsn RECEIVED
OrigamiGrace RECEIVED
dsign49 RECEIVED
samaranavi RECEIVED
dmkotcher RECEIVED
Reinikka RECEIVED
miss RECEIVED
angelmuz RECEIVED
LeonardaDaArtsi RECEIVED
zandradee RECEIVED
huddleston,mollie RECEIVED
luckycat479
Clb9654
nancyjb RECEIVED
ikcimerk RECEIVED

Last edited:
Please sign me up. I've read the description and actually find it easier to make lovely valentines using colors other than red, pink & white. I've gotten some great returns in past years so look forward to playing again in 2021!!!!

Back
Top Bottom