Vintage/Victorian Valentines, Due February 5, 2021

LOVE your cards, AngelJoy.
GORGEOUS addition of the ribbon or washi tape (red with white hearts).
It really makes the cards pop!
Thanks so much for making an extra for me.

LOVE your cards, AngelJoy.
GORGEOUS addition of the ribbon or washi tape (red with white hearts).
It really makes the cards pop!
Thanks so much for making an extra for me.

It was a piece of ribbon I have had for a long time, and I finally found a place to use it! :) You are very welcome! Thanks for hosting.

SPECTACULAR cards received from Monroy28.
Only 4 days transit time.....
A new record.
Thanks so much for including a hostie card.

Last edited:
Welcome angelmuz.
LOVE cards that open / pop out.
I just sent you my address via PM
I also signed you up.

My cards should go out in the next day or so. I enjoyed playing with the images. The heart on the bottom right card (Catalogue Valentines) opens with a message. I guess that counts for a card with something that moves?

Attachments

• 2021VintValentines.jpg
    2021VintValentines.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 24
My cards should go out in the next day or so. I enjoyed playing with the images. The heart on the bottom right card (Catalogue Valentines) opens with a message. I guess that counts for a card with something that moves?

I will watch for your cards and let you know when they arrive.
Yes, Catalogue Valentine counts for a card that moves.

I would like to join... but I am not sure if my cards are "victorian" enough. Our printer isn't working so I couldn't use vintage images like the other cards I have seen in this swap.. If they don't fit I am sure there is another swap that they will. Please let me know.
20210107_184348.jpg20210107_184359.jpg
20210107_184438.jpg

Your cards are lovely, CMontalvo.
They will fit in fine.
Good thinking outside the box, since your printer wasn't working.
I am sending my address to you via PM, so you can mail them to me.

Thanks for checking in.
I hope your printer gets back to working.
Mine went down last week, and one doesn't realize how much they use it until it isn't working.....

Thank you for the compliments! Yes, I miss my printer, although I do prefer HD/HP. But for this swap I was bummed so I tried to "recreate" the lacy and embossed effects of the originals. I will mail them out tomorrow. I will include one extra as a hosting! And a surprise.;)

Back
Top Bottom