NOT UR USUAL Valentines, Due February 19, 2021

Yes, you certainly do have a weird sense of humor, but I LOVE it.
And here in Minnesota we do have our mosquitoes!!! BIG ONES!!!
Did you know that the Minnesota mosquito is soooooo large, that, the mosquito is the state bird of Minnesota.
I know, I personally donate to its preservation daily. (in the winter) and several times daily in the summertime.

FAB cards, and definitely NOT UR USUAL Valentines.
Looking forward to your additional titles.

The mail must be catching up.
ACs received from angelmuz.
Thanks so much for including a Hostie Card.

AWESOME cards received from LuAnnP.
These are definitely NOT UR USUAL Valentines!!!!! :twitcy:

Your mosquito screen is so unusual, and our song titles for each card are spectacular!
LOVE your creativity.

Thanks so much for including a hostie card.

TWO WEEKS before all cards have to be IN MY HANDS.
If you plan to participate, get your ATCs created and mailed!!!

I'm so sorry. I will need to withdraw. Both my father and son have had medical issues. Both are fine now, but it blew all thought of art out of my head for a few weeks.

I am sure they are setting in my mailbox.
I went out early yesterday morning to beat the snow, even though I realize that if I go out too early, the posties may not have sorted all the mail they have into the post office mailboxes.
I have not gone out yet today, because if I go out too early, the posties may not have sorted all the incoming mail into the post office mailboxes.
Soooooo, chances are they arrived late yesterday and will be there when I check this afternoon.
Not to worry.......

Last edited:
Cool. Thanks for letting me know. I'm glad they arrived on schedule. These days, it's kind of difficult to judge.

I know what you mean.
Sometimes snail mail is soooooo slow. I mean, it took a month for a personal trade that I sent from Minnesota, to reach the recipient in Ohio.
Then, the next day I get a letter that took 3 days from California to Minnesota.
And the next day I get a tracked, priority, 2-day delivery letter, that took 11 days to reach me.
And someone paid extra for "FAST" Delivery.....

Who knows?????

Cards have been sorted, and will go out in tomorrow's mail.
Mail seems to be catching up, but don't panic if your returns take a week to reach you.

Well, here's the mail yesterday and surprise - my returns! Postmarked on 2.23.21 from MN and arrived in Sacramento, CA on 2.26.21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I had a friend who's 2 day priority envelope sent by her brother about 100 miles away and that cost over $20 took 28 days to reach her. It travelled the country, spending quite a bit of time in Baltimore and DC. Brother and friend both live in CA.

Anyway, back to the returns. I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to LuAnnP, Angelmuz, and one other person who sent "Be My Habibi." Please let me know who this is so I can leave You Rock. I love the card and the information that goes along with it, but I don't seem to be able to find the person's name.

This was a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom