ATC and Paper Lover
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: February 20, 2021
Number of items: 3 for 3
Mixed Media Collage
FRENCH INFLUENCE Mixed Media ATC Swap

This swap is about anything and everything FRENCH.

* French ephemera
* French text book pages
* tiny charms or brads
* Scenes from vintage France
* Famous French people
* Eiffel Tower or other French icons
* fleur de lis
* Depict a French holiday
* Illustrate French food or wine
* A French custom
* French History
* Famous people who are from France
* whatever you can think of that give your ATCs the "French Flavor"

Enjoy combining paper, rubber stamping, embossing, stencils, ephemera, text, old photos or copies of photos, collage sheet scenes of France in history, brass or silver charms, etc. . Just keep in mind that flat cards will travel most safely through the mail.

You are limited only by your imagination! Please do your best work and I encourage you to try something new.

* The due date is FEBRUARY 20, 2021

* ATCs must be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a large address label and one US Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp. I will cover the cost for the first 3 international players if you let me know when you sign up.

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You will inspire someone else!

PLAYERS: RECEIVED:

Monroy28
Laffqueen
JenUrebel
smallgirl..........withdrew
CiCiCreates
Bluevioletz
luckycat479
bluesky
loladog
butterbean
Bramble
Cleopatra
huddlestonmollie
EatSleepWriteaBook
spottedcrow
Angelmuz
TerryHEdwards
AmySi
leydab
cmontalvo
MeOwnDesigns
kehlenn
evilmomlady
deborahmosca
nanvan
franzia
carolynsn
deb2015

Last edited:
Welcome Monroy28. I'm so happy to have you! What part of France are you from?

Im not from France. I am originally from San Francisco Bay Area. But lived in Paris from 2013-2018, coming back to America a few months at a time. i had a very small cottage there in a City called Arpajon, about a 45 min train ride from the center of Paris. Now i am in Texas temporarily.

Surprised myself and already finished two cards.....so please sign me up, thanks.

Welcome to our new players, JenUrebel, smallgirl, andCiCiCreates

You made lovely cards, LaffQueen. Thanks for sharing them here.

Welcome to Bluevioletz and luckycat479. I'm so glad you joined us!

Well, I just spent waaaay too much time doing a portrait of Louis Jourdan- I’m exhausted! The one of Bardot came together pretty fast and was in a different style and medium.....it was all about the hair. The other two planned cards are not portraits.

Back
Top Bottom