FRENCH INFLUENCE Mixed Media ATC Swap, Due FEBRUARY 20, 2021

Bluesky, your cards arrived today. I love the colors you chose and the unique French elements. Thank you so much for the host card!

Deb2015, Your beautiful cards arrived today. Thank you so much for the host card and little gift bag. I will treasure everything. You are very kind!

leydab, your beautiful cards just arrived. I love your collage style. Thank you for the host card and also extra postage. Very thoughtful of you!

Yippee, cards arrived from Franzia from faraway lands just in time for the swap!!!! Thank you for the host card. I love the map backgrounds.

Hello everyone! Yesterday was the deadline for this swap and I'm working on trading out the cards. I will post again when they are in the mail. Thank you all.

Your returns were mailed this morning. I hope they reach you quickly. I thank you all for joining my swap and look forward to seeing you in swaps all year.

Merci Beaucoup !
Wonderful French Influence cards arrived

yourocks on the way for Loladog, huddlestonmollie, & RaineyDay. Fabulous art received, Thanks so much!

iTrader for our marvelous host too! :)

I received my lovely cards. Thanks to RaineyDay for hosting and EvilMomLady, nanvan, and AmySi for your lovely cards.

Back
Top Bottom