WHAT KEEPS YOU WARM, Open Media, Due: Feb. 28, 2021

What Keeps You warm

Beautiful Day- gel medium transfer, embossed edges, sticky text, gelatos

A record- magazine image background, dover book image, washi tape. sticky text

Fire-magazine image, and text from Bella Grace Magazine

Cuddling- magazine images, magazine text

Hope these are ok. Had a great time making them.

Beautiful Day- gel medium transfer, embossed edges, sticky text, gelatos

A record- magazine image background, dover book image, washi tape. sticky text

Fire-magazine image, and text from Bella Grace Magazine

Cuddling- magazine images, magazine text

Hope these are ok. Had a great time making them.

So lovely! I think "Record" and "Cuddling" are my favorites. :)

SpottedCrow, I love the cards you have created and I cannot wait to see them in real life!

Mail Call: The first cards have arrived for this swap. I've receive the beautiful and unique cards from cat_artist. Thank you for the host card and extra postage. You are very kind. I love your artwork and I know it's going to be a treat for the participants who receive one of your cards.

Mail Call: Lovely cards arrived from SpottedCrow. Thanks so much for including a host card.

Mail Call: Wonderful cards arrived from EllieBlueJay! You are so thoughtful to send an extra ATC.

Monroy28, your adorable cards have arrived! I love them. Thanks so much for including a host card. I think you must have looked into my window and seen me in my bed with my blanket. LOL.

awesome Rainy day! so glad you liked them... so happy they arrived so quick.. mail is still really slow here in Texas.... still have 2 presents that have not arrived ..ordered cyber monday... uugggg

Thanks for letting me know, dsign49. You and your art will be missed.

Lovely cards arrived from Alessandra today, all the way from Brazil. I would love to sit with you and enjoy a cup of tea. Cozy and warm for sure! Thank you for the host card and little papers.

Oh! I am so happy they arrived safely!! I always get to be so nervous until they arrive in the hands of the host... I am the one to thank you for the lovely swap theme, the kindness with all the players and so much more. Yes, a cup of tea would be great! Something we could think about would be a zoom meeting crafting time type of thing. We are all so isolated because of this pandemic, we could at least spend some time crafting together online. Thanks again for everything!

Back
Top Bottom