WHAT KEEPS YOU WARM, Open Media, Due: Feb. 28, 2021

Yes, today is brutal. My husband is working outdoors up in the mountains! He's frozen stiff!

Heat makes me feel sick. I would never make it in 105.8.F. I guess most people try to stay in the air conditioning, Alessandra? I had to stay in Arizona for a couple months. At first it was so beautiful and the weather was perfect, but when summer came it was terribly hot.

Yep! we use A/C most of the time, but my older daughter (11) can't stay in places with A/C for so long, so sometimes we need to use fan. Imagine the breeze from the fan blowing hot! Summers in Rio de Janeiro are so difficult... I used to live in Trinidad & Tobago, in the Caribbean. The temparature there is very nice throughout the year, nice and cool.

When does it start to cool off for you, Alessandra? My daughter lives in Australia and it's been summer for her for a while, but they are still wearing sweaters. She said there was a strange La Nina this year keeping it cool. I would love a summer like that.

Valentina22 Your cards have arrived. I love all the glitter and sparkle. Very artful and very warm and cozy.

When does it start to cool off for you, Alessandra? My daughter lives in Australia and it's been summer for her for a while, but they are still wearing sweaters. She said there was a strange La Nina this year keeping it cool. I would love a summer like that.

It starts to cool off here around Mid-March... sometimes a bit earlier. Summers like these are nice when we can be out there safely, go to the beachj, enjoy the parks, ride a bike... Because of the virus, we are always inside. Looking forward to better days

Castlequeen5, you are fine. :). And now we have a new player too!

Welcome mrubyjean!!!

Last edited:
oh dear. I'm so sorry. I don't know why I get those names confused. Thanks for pointing it out to me. I will go now and correct my sign up list.

Oh, I love your card designs mrubyjean. The vintage girl with the cat is a favorite way to stay warm around here.

Please don't push yourself or stress yourself during your recovery! I'll leave your name on the list and if I don't received cards from you I'll know why. No worries.

Back
Top Bottom