WHAT KEEPS YOU WARM, Open Media, Due: Feb. 28, 2021

I do see that the recovery after any surgery is one to take seriously. Some activities like scrubbing the toilet are not a good idea. It also seems sitting up in your craft room vs under blanket on the couch, is very different. So I wont be sending cards, as I needed to make at least one more.

No problem at all CastleQueen5. I hope you can rest up, heal completely, and then I'll look forward to seeing you in the swaps again! Thanks for your great communication.

mrubyjean Your cards have arrived safe and sound. Thank you for including a host card for me. Looks like we are ready to swap out now!

Wait! Stop the presses! Lovely cards just in from Deb2015. There must have been a glitch in my system because I had not listed you on the front page. I'm so glad your cards are here and you really spoil me, you know. Thanks for everything!

Thanks for understanding. I am sleeping more that 8 hours a day and then moving out the couch and watching dvds on my tv, vs sitting up in my craft room.

I am able to host because it only takes typing on my computer. I do that a lot too. I am listening to an audio book on hoopla, while reading swap threads. We could be Heros by CHEN. I am liking it so far. 3 hours into 11 hours.

I hope you feel tons better and back to yourself before too long!

Hello Friends! Today is the due date for this swap and all cards are in, so I'll be swapping them today and hopefully mailing them tomorrow.

Thanks to each of you for joining the swap and joining me in thinking warm thoughts during the cold winter.

I'll look forward to hearing from you as you receive your returns.

I wanted to let you know I mailed out the swaps today. I hope they reach you safely and swiftly.

Warm and cuddly cards arrived .

You Rocks on the way for cat_artist, mrubyjean, & RaineyDay Great cards Thanks so much

also itrader coming for RainyDay. Thanks for having me :)

Back
Top Bottom