pancake machine

The Dude abides
Staff member
Super Mod
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: February 19th, 2021
Withdrawal deadline: none, but please communicate!
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: unlimited
Media: Open

Keeping Time: Clocks, Watches & Timepieces! - open media - due Feb 18th.

1_20201213_111045_copy_841x1196.jpg 1_20201213_111014_copy_841x611.jpg

Like many, time this year has seemed elastic. But it has clicked, chimed, and buzzed along at a regular pace. This swap is all about the devices used to measure time.

Your cards can be silly, serious, or as philosophical as you see fit. Analog or digital also doesn't matter. You don't have to include all of the clock, watch, or timepiece, but enough has to be on the card so it is recognizable.

Timepieces? What do you mean? This is my catchall to include hourglasses, sundials, chronometers, and clepsydras(water clocks). There might be other things I have missed that are used to measure time. So if you have a device that measures time but I've not listed, just ask on the swap, I can update this list if it fits.

Swap Requirements ~
1. Each card must have a recognizable element of a clock, watch, or timepiece on it.
2. All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
3. This swap is 3 for 3. An extra card for the host is always welcome and appreciated, but completely optional.

Other stuff

Mailing Information ~
* Include username, real name, your state/country and the swap name on the back of all cards - and put username and swap name on all envelopes sent.
* US Participants – Please include a clearly written mailing label and stamp. This is what I prefer. If you send a SASE I'll use it, but not my first choice.
* International Participants - Please send a mailing label and I will cover postage. Again, I'll take an envelop, but not my first choice.
*Late cards past a day or so will be returned.

*When you receive your returns, please leave I-Trader for your swap host and rep points for the artists of the cards you receive. Also, in your rep points, naming which card you received is nice, since people like to know where their artworks end up.

Participants:
1. Monroy28
2. Elliejaybird
3. RaineyDay
4. Design49
5. Bluevioletz
6. Bluesky
7. Alessandra
8. Carol
9. Laffqueen
10. Withdrew
11. Spotted Crow