Postage stamp ATCs - PERFORMING ARTS Due: Feb 20

welcome to all those who have joined while I was visiting children and grandchildren - I have noted choices and mailings.

artbymee and plumhill2001 - your gorgeous cards arrived while I was away.

Don't forget - my suggested mailing date was LAST weekend.

Most of you have told me that your cards are on their way - don't be late for the others.

Donna - Unfortunately I need to withdraw from this one. I have not gotten into the art room to create and I'm already past the recommended mail deadline. I'll save myself from stressing and just focus on the next ones.

haagmm - you will be missed but I understand, you are withdrawn. See you in the next one.

betsyg and Reinikka - your gorgeous cards have arrived.

I thought my husband was joking when he said that he was glad he was lifting weights at the gym as there was so much mail today but cards were received from: vickiZ, AngelJoy, seascape131, carolynsn and jo.on.the.go.

pithier - your gorgeous cards have arrived. Thank you for taking my request for a LARGE label so literally.

Fandanie - I am getting very worried about your cards, they have been on their way for nearly a month now. . .

I will be out of contact from Thursday to Monday as I am driving to a craft retreat - hopefully they will arrive while I am away. Otherwise I will swap everything and mail your returns the following weekend.

Yay! I am so glad they actually arrived this time. Thank you for letting me play. I am going to try for the April one too.

I got my cards yesterday. Thanks to artbyme, Seascape131 and VickiZ for your lovely cards. Thanks to Donnacr for another fun swap!

Happy mail! Thanks ti jo.on.the.go., Pithier, & VickiZ! Wonderful cards! Thanks for hosting, Donna!

Thank you, Donnacr, for hosting and for the great returns from Donnacr, Reinikka, and VickiZ. Thanks all!

Thank you Donnacr for your continuing efforts to host these stamp cards.

Thanks to these artists for their outstanding cards that arrived at my home
artbymee - Violin
Reinkka - Dance and Fly
fandanie - Elvis
Betsyg - Abbott and Costello
carolynsn - Thailand
Vicki Z - Shirley Temple

I have received my performing arts cards.

Thanks you

Plumhill2001 for the Chopin card
BestyG for the Bergen and McCarthy Card
Fandanie for the JimiHendrix Card,

And thank you so much Donnac for hosting these.

So glad that cards are continuing to arrive and that people are enjoying their returns - hard not to with the amazing standard of cards that I am receiving.
Sorry for going MIA but my husband has given me the flu and I am only just now starting to feel able to sit up and focus on the computer.

Back
Top Bottom