Word of The Year 2021~Due February 28, 2021

Ahc your cards are here! That was fast! They’re even better IRL. Thank you so much for the hostie! <3

KreationbyKris your cards have arrived! I love how shimmery they are. :) Thank you for the hostess card! Your ‘peace’ card makes me misty. She reminds me a bit of Lady Liberty, and all of our hopes for peace here. It’s like She’s looking out across the harbor saying “Come ON folks! Remember? Peace... !” Anyway, she struck me that way today. Art slips in, yes?
Your cards are lovely... and they CONVEY.

Hmmmm... that’s a good word too.... but not for you. You’ve achieved it.

Especially love the baby one. Would love to hold a baby again (and give it back!), but grandsons are still 18-21, still in school and unmarried.

I hear you CiCi. Grands are the best. My oldest is 15 years and my youngest is 18 mo. :)
Love!

Sure thing valentina22! I’ll sign you up right away. Have you decided on your word?

Here’s hoping my cards reach you soon. I know there is plenty of time till your due date, but they’ve been traveling for 11 days now....

It’s odd, right? Yet I’ve had several sets that came very quickly. I won’t be posting received sets till Saturday as my mail is being held at the post office. :)

My Word of the Year Changed to "Listen"

I went through a LOT of words... and they kept spinning through my head until I committed myself to "Connect...."

Then on January 1 the word that came silently and insistently was LISTEN.

Once I started playing with collaging mulberry paper, I just could not stop. (I used up ALL of my light blues.... )

So here are my cards:

1_sm643.jpeg

1_sm644.jpeg

1_sm645.jpeg

1_sm646.jpeg

My cards are in the mail, along with Sparklekitty's (we are crafting buddies and she's still getting used to site navigation so thought I'd add her update as well).

Love your cards LuAnnP! That’s neat how your word just presented itself. WOTY’s can be like that. Once you stop trying to ‘figure it out’ ... there it is. Front and center. I’m so glad you were found by the word that feels right for you. <3

Luminous, thanks for letting me know, and for helping SparkleKitty! This website is rich and has a LOT to offer... which is also a lot to learn. I’m still finding new things and I’ve been here quite a while now. :)
I’ll be watching for both of your envelopes.

Welcome JillianAngel, I’ll add you to the list right now. Of course every card can be a different word if you like. You can focus on many goals this year and make a card for any of them. What words are you considering?

Thank you for adding me Marie. My yearly goals always include accomplishments, health, and volunteering. I thought I would uses synonyms of those, such as victory, bloom and advance.

Oh I like advance. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that word as a WOTY but it’s a great idea! I need to add more volunteering. I’m still acting as community liaison for bookmobile, and church things... but stopped my volunteer nursing once Caleb was born. Now that he’s too big for me to lift I could go back to Mission of Mercy. Still getting used to the change I guess...

Cards have arrived from CiCiCreates, Ucallmekat and miss! That was fast!!! I love the cards you all created. Sooo much thought and care went into them! They’re lovely. :)

Mine have been traveling for 2 1/2 weeks, so glad to hear they made it! Thanks!

Oh my! I’ve been gone a week so they may have been here for up to that long. I hold at the post office so they stay (hopefully) safe and secure the whole time. :) so glad they’re here.

Back
Top Bottom